Watch your Avatars...you'll be suspended over them without warning.

how am i if im asking? dudes on NT need to get laid or something. everytime one asks a comment yall really to rip his or her heads off. super childish man growup

Can I have my avatar option back please?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Bastich showing no mercy.

when has he ever shown mercy?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Nothing. Most employers are relatively tolerant of non-work-related surfing as long as it doesn't affect productivity.

But say a user is being audited and that one IP to that one image of a guy grabbing a handful of a woman's backside is pulled? Well, it's a wrap.
roll.gif
First thing I thought of when I came in here
damn.. that was my favorite avi too lmao... glad it wasnt mine though. might be a wrap for me
nerd.gif

the hater boxden, just right click and hit properties... but no urs is over the limit (no snitch) :

149.81 KB (153408 bytes)

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

the hater boxden, just right click and hit properties... but no urs is over the limit (no snitch) :

149.81 KB (153408 bytes)

150kb is the limit isnt it?

oh well
frown.gif

but i meant this avy:
44d35575ee8537a0383e10ef4ceab6de5d0e10e_t.gif

not the size, i know its under the limit i mean is it safe? since pedo bear is looked down upon
ohwell.gif

Prez T's avy = appreciated
smokin.gif

whoever made that for him, i was wondering how they got the Jumpman logo on there?

Originally Posted by Prez T

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dudes have been getting a lil too bold with the avys lately

either that or mods have been getting softer.

they made me take off my avy from bustas "light your %$+ on fire" after i had it up for 3+ years.

I don't know what types of computers y'all use ... but , avys load with the text ; quick .

People stay making a big deal like avys are really slowing down NT ... it's the huge pictures that are posted .

Back
Top Bottom