Watch your Avatars...you'll be suspended over them without warning.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Can someone give me a "bad" avy example?

And i am not grave digging.. this was in the "featured topics".

This is 533 KB, the rule is avy's are supposed to be under 150 KB..a basic way to tell if your avy is over the limit w/o actuallychecking is if it looks really clear and is around 5 or 6 seconds or past that. You also can right-click the avy and select 'Properties' and it shouldsay how many KB it is.
how can I get my avy back? I tried changing it but its still doesn't work.

It looks like a mod/admin took away your avy privilege..maybe it contained something inappropriate or it was over the lmit?

I never got suspended form NT but yet i dont have an avatar
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I never got suspended form NT but yet i dont have an avatar
frown.gif
Yeah, I believe sometimes they won't suspend you but just take the privilege away. I would contact the admins (Meth, Dirty, Holden) if youwant to know more.

why was my bullet and the fade to black removed on its own?

it was under the limit and nothing was inappropriate about it

Anyone I made avy's for, yours should be fine. I always upload them to my account first to make sure they're under the limit.
I dont know if it matters if you use different browsers, like if IE reads the file size as bigger than Firefox, but in FF your avys are always under the limit.

That means you, Phil and RIP

Man, I've had so many warnings about my avys for them being inappropriate and racy or over the limit. And they took away my avy like three times. I believeI was also banned at one point for having the best avy ever, it was just too hot for NT so I got banned over it.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Man, I've had so many warnings about my avys for them being inappropriate and racy or over the limit. And they took away my avy like three times. I believe I was also banned at one point for having the best avy ever, it was just too hot for NT so I got banned over it.

best avy ever huh.. pm me , i know what to do with it. winkz

Back
Top Bottom