Watch Israeli Assassins Take Out a Hamas Leader In Dubai

Picture-7-295x198.png

Last month at a hotel in Dubai, a Hamas leader was taken out inside the hotel by a team of assassins. After the killing, authorities used local surveillance footage to determine that it was carried out by 11 Israeli agents, and today they released a downright prosecutorial video detailing exactly how it was done. Frankly, it’s riveting. As Gawker’s John Cook put it, it’s “like Munich, but real.

I've actually thought about if i ever got super rich, i'd have a team of mercenaries that do things like this.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Homer

None of them cats were actually Israeli. Interesting.
$$$
or is that racist by todays NT standards
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Not all Jewish people are Israeli though. Did ya'll ever watch Munich?

What I found really interesting is that in the video it said there weren't any hotel phone records (or otherwise) to prove they were calling one another, but instead were all calling a "home base" in Austria where they all probably received individual directions to coordinate accordingly. It's bigger than just one single government.

And I'm sure these non-Israeli agents who were working on behalf of Israeli interests were hired for the very purpose of avoiding or deflecting any potential international conflict as they were doing this in another country - a Muslim country to be more specific. Hiring British nationals (mostly) made them somewhat of a decoy for the purpose they were serving.

Watched the entire thing. Really interesting stuff. It was almost surreal, felt like I was watching a movie.

and I guarantee the US won't say much if anything against Israel for this

Originally Posted by Nash

and I guarantee the US won't say much if anything against Israel for this
you know they  won't
smh.gif
......Israel does no wrong in Americans eyes....

I stopped half way couldn't watch anymore of it. It was just a bunch of walking back and forth form hotel to hotel with no sound.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I stopped half way couldn't watch anymore of it. It was just a bunch of walking back and forth form hotel to hotel with no sound.

Back
Top Bottom