Wassup With Folks Mouth Kissing Randoms In The Club?

if im feeling to do it and the girl looks clean, then im going to proceed....

and if it turns out she was sucking some next mans balls 10mins ago......well...

kanye_shrug.png

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

one night stands have to start somewhere....

laugh.gif
Who says it HAS to start that way though. You ever tried NOT kissing? The situation won't break down.

let me ask you this, have you ever had a one night stand before?

Man if I ran from all the other personal questions, what makes you think I won't run from this one? LOL.

Eventually yall will get the point. Just answer the question for me with whatever answer you feel is applicable. For this and ALL questions.

This is the thread in which I disagree with you.

I am guilty of this as many NTers are. If I catch something, its my fault.

Black Jesus, you buggin. This happens at black and white parties. It just happens at white parties more.

IMO it seems that you are less likely to catch something at college from a broad than you would in the real world. You'd be surprised at how many femalesare virgins or have little sexual experience.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

laugh.gif
Who says it HAS to start that way though. You ever tried NOT kissing? The situation won't break down.

let me ask you this, have you ever had a one night stand before?
nerd.gif
*waiting*

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Originally Posted by J23S

Alcohol makes people lose all inhibitions.. its definitely not a good look.
I've been stupid drunk but never kissed random chicks in the club. I just can't get down.
smh.gif

Yep, same here, but some dudes don't ever get any play, so if some sloppy drunk chick is wagging their tongue at them, they think they're "doing it"
Right. I have seen MANY dudes kiss and get NOTHING afterwards. Going home alone. I am like, why
laugh.gif

I've been stupid drunk but never kissed random chicks in the club. I just can't get down.
smh.gif

Yep, same here, but some dudes don't ever get any play, so if some sloppy drunk chick is wagging their tongue at them, they think they're "doingit"

I have a strict no kissing rule. But I learned early that's just me. Kissing is personal to me. I've had one nighters with out" kissing...I whipit out. People just be kissing everybody & don't even be beating.....so ill have to say some of you are lying...

Kissing can lead to nowhere................... Just a hard +@!$ & tight boxers.

smh.gif

Yep, same here, but some dudes don't ever get any play, so if some sloppy drunk chick is wagging their tongue at them, they think they're "doing it"
Right. I have seen MANY dudes kiss and get NOTHING afterwards. Going home alone. I am like, why
laugh.gif

There's a difference when you offer your tongue to any chick in the club. When I used to be on this, it was after I was pretty much assured the dynamicthat was going on that night was escalating. You gotta take it to the next level if you're gonna take the girl home with you and get more serious. Thisis what I was after.

Like I mentioned in a similar thread like a month ago. I only do it to girls that are friends of other friends. Because I know they don't associatethemselves with dirty girls.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Like I mentioned in a similar thread like a month ago. I only do it to girls that are friends of other friends. Because I know they don't associate themselves with dirty girls.
You SERIOUSLY thing females tell their female friends when they "have something." - ?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
as a 32 year old male, I have to co-sign this statement. If a chick doesn't like how you kiss, YNS.

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

laugh.gif
as a 32 year old male, I have to co-sign this statement. If a chick doesn't like how you kiss, YNS.

Doesn't apply to ALL women at all. That is all I will say. You probably have just come across different females. That is all I will say without getting toodeep into that discussion. All depends on what each dude has come across in their lives.

Like I mentioned in a similar thread like a month ago. I only do it to girls that are friends of other friends. Because I know they don't associate themselves with dirty girls.
Right, but we're talking about random chicks, dudes kissing girls and don't even know their first name. Some dudes get off on kissingchicks, like its in the same light as smashing, talking about "we hooked up" ...im like, son she kissed you cause she was wasted, you didn't evenget her number, let alone take her home. You will NEVER see her again, unless shes trash that gets dropped off at the same club/bar every weekend.

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

DeadsetAce wrote:

laugh.gif

Doesn't apply to ALL women at all. That is all I will say. You probably have just come across different females. That is all I will say without getting too deep into that discussion. All depends on what each dude has come across in their lives.

How are you gonna act like you know about women if you never had one before?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'm curious....when would be an appropriate timeframe of kissing a stranger, then?
LOL Uh...........never
laugh.gif

MOUTH/TONGUE kissing is what I am speaking of.
It is NEVER acceptable to do that nonsense. I just see it happen the most in the club
So when you meet someone new.... you'll never kiss them...ever?

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

How are you gonna act like you know about women if you never had one before?

My fault man. I shouldn't be talking. You are right.
smokin.gif

I'm curious....when would be an appropriate timeframe of kissing a stranger, then?
LOL Uh...........never
laugh.gif

It is NEVER acceptable to do that nonsense. I just see it happen the most in the club
So when you meet someone.... you'll never kiss them...ever?
I won't kiss a STRANGER and/or someone I know absolutely nothing about.

Right, but we're talking about random chicks, dudes kissing girls and don't even know their first name. Some dudes get off on kissing chicks, like its in the same light as smashing, talking about "we hooked up" ...im like, son she kissed you cause she was wasted, you didn't even get her number, let alone take her home. You will NEVER see her again, unless shes trash that gets dropped off at the same club/bar every weekend.
White people
laugh.gif

This is a fact so don't get upset. Dudes talking about they hooked up. Did you have sex with her or kiss her? Two entirely different things my dude.

LOL Uh...........never
laugh.gif

So when you meet someone.... you'll never kiss them...ever?
I won't kiss a STRANGER and/or someone I know absolutely nothing about.
Stranger is probably the wrong word...but someone new?.. what's the acceptable timeframe for you?

Dirtylicious wrote:

LOL Uh...........never
laugh.gif

Devil's advocate.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Right, but we're talking about random chicks, dudes kissing girls and don't even know their first name. Some dudes get off on kissing chicks, like its in the same light as smashing, talking about "we hooked up" ...im like, son she kissed you cause she was wasted, you didn't even get her number, let alone take her home. You will NEVER see her again, unless shes trash that gets dropped off at the same club/bar every weekend.
White people
laugh.gif

This is a fact so don't get upset. Dudes talking about they hooked up. Did you have sex with her or kiss her? Two entirely different things my dude.

right, if you end up kissing a chick cause you're "in the moment" it is what it is. But if you go around kissing random chicks, like its anaccomplishment, you sir are BUGGIN'

LOL Uh...........never
laugh.gif

well when you meet someone, eventually they will no longer be a stranger..dumb question, nelson

Back
Top Bottom