Was this bush-league of Rondo? vol. Van Gundy is mad.

Rondo is a funny dude...look at how he was guarding Lebron
laugh.gif

rajon_rondo_heat.jpg

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yall talking about try this on other teams and I would've elbowed him are stupid.

There's nothing wrong with this at all. You want to huddle up and talk out a play? Call a timeout.
indifferent.gif

Its called respect. Rondo has none for MIA. Can't blame him tho. All he heard was how MIA is the team to beat in the east all summer.

Yall talking about try this on other teams and I would've elbowed him are stupid.

There's nothing wrong with this at all. You want to huddle up and talk out a play? Call a timeout.
indifferent.gif

Its called respect. Rondo has none for MIA. Can't blame him tho. All he heard was how MIA is the team to beat in the east all summer.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

indifferent.gif

Its now about respect?! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

indifferent.gif

Its now about respect?! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

ya'll seriously never saw someone do this before?

laugh.gif
I know right. Didn't this happen a few weeks/months ago in CBB? This is just a smart, heady thing to do.

Rondo's swag/demeanor/attitude on the court is definitely appreciated.
pimp.gif
NBA needs more of that and less LeBron and the BFF Gang mentality.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

ya'll seriously never saw someone do this before?

laugh.gif
I know right. Didn't this happen a few weeks/months ago in CBB? This is just a smart, heady thing to do.

Rondo's swag/demeanor/attitude on the court is definitely appreciated.
pimp.gif
NBA needs more of that and less LeBron and the BFF Gang mentality.

/\ Exactly...

All of you "it's so disrespectful and childish" dudes sound like a bunch of nuns.

There is a line between competitiveness and stupidity. This is not even HALFWAY crossing it.

/\ Exactly...

All of you "it's so disrespectful and childish" dudes sound like a bunch of nuns.

There is a line between competitiveness and stupidity. This is not even HALFWAY crossing it.

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by air max 87

yea it was.

next time down to court i wouldve elbowed him in the mouth, taken the tech.

and went in stood infront of him during the Tech shot.

this, but the nba isnt about that life
laugh.gif

THIS & THAT

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by air max 87

yea it was.

next time down to court i wouldve elbowed him in the mouth, taken the tech.

and went in stood infront of him during the Tech shot.

this, but the nba isnt about that life
laugh.gif

THIS & THAT

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Wait, people are really offended by this? KG did it a number of years ago and everyone thought it was great...now it's a punk move?

because a punk did it
Originally Posted by grittyman20

laugh.gif

rajon_rondo_heat.jpg

i wont even........ i dont wanna get banned

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Wait, people are really offended by this? KG did it a number of years ago and everyone thought it was great...now it's a punk move?

because a punk did it
Originally Posted by grittyman20

laugh.gif

rajon_rondo_heat.jpg

i wont even........ i dont wanna get banned

I have seen it done before, not on that level.

I coach, I have pulled a player to the side (typically during free throws) to instruct. On several occasions I have had a kid from another team attempt to get close and listen in on that conversation. Just classless to me. I don't want my guys doing that.

I think once Rondo goes near that hundle anything he gets he deserves.

I also understand Rondo's tactic, just straight up disrespecting them and you see how they responded.

I have seen it done before, not on that level.

I coach, I have pulled a player to the side (typically during free throws) to instruct. On several occasions I have had a kid from another team attempt to get close and listen in on that conversation. Just classless to me. I don't want my guys doing that.

I think once Rondo goes near that hundle anything he gets he deserves.

I also understand Rondo's tactic, just straight up disrespecting them and you see how they responded.

Originally Posted by Durden7

I still dont see how thats classless.  

I think it demonstrates a lack of respect for the game, have some dignity.

Maybe that's just the Coach in me but play the game the right way.

Originally Posted by Durden7

I still dont see how thats classless.  

I think it demonstrates a lack of respect for the game, have some dignity.

Maybe that's just the Coach in me but play the game the right way.

i think it shows a lack of respect for the heat, not the game of basketball.

these guys were hyped up all summer, had a fireworks display, and promised 7 champions. i think rondo is just showing them how much he respects them. nothing wrong with mind games. danny ainge probably taught him how to be a pest

i think it shows a lack of respect for the heat, not the game of basketball.

these guys were hyped up all summer, had a fireworks display, and promised 7 champions. i think rondo is just showing them how much he respects them. nothing wrong with mind games. danny ainge probably taught him how to be a pest

Back
Top Bottom