Was this bush-league of Rondo? vol. Van Gundy is mad.

In my eyes that made him a boss, heat had no right to make that huddle, so Rondo had every right to be there with them, Celtics won.

In my eyes that made him a boss, heat had no right to make that huddle, so Rondo had every right to be there with them, Celtics won.

Rondo was obviously deliberately disrespecting the Heat and he wanted everyone to know it..... i think it's just another way for people to take shots at these Heat that act like they've done something already.... i don;t think Rondo would have done that with any other team.

Rondo was obviously deliberately disrespecting the Heat and he wanted everyone to know it..... i think it's just another way for people to take shots at these Heat that act like they've done something already.... i don;t think Rondo would have done that with any other team.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

I want to see him try to do that vs the SPURS. 
grin.gif

The only dude on the Spurs Rondo would need to fear would be the head coach. 
laugh.gif
  What's Tony Parker gonna do? 
roll.gif
  Manu would flop, Duncan would get the same look as always, Richard would want to hug him from behind, I mean......

laugh.gif

The fact that he tried to make it sound like the SPURS are tough was hilarious.. you have Richard Jefferson on your team, c'mon! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I want to see him try to do that vs the SPURS. 
grin.gif

The only dude on the Spurs Rondo would need to fear would be the head coach. 
laugh.gif
  What's Tony Parker gonna do? 
roll.gif
  Manu would flop, Duncan would get the same look as always, Richard would want to hug him from behind, I mean......

laugh.gif

The fact that he tried to make it sound like the SPURS are tough was hilarious.. you have Richard Jefferson on your team, c'mon! 
laugh.gif

Goldmember wrote:
laugh.gif

You have his bottom "friend" Walton on your team so yeah stop it.
30t6p3b.gif

I just remember Timmy did the same thing.
roll.gif
roll.gif

f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Goldmember wrote:
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I want to see him try to do that vs the SPURS or LA. 
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cmon bro.... ##% are the Spurs and Lakers gonna do? Aside from Artest, the rest of the Laker team are wussies. 

How bout Spurs? Old timmy d gonna do something? 

I want to see him try to do that vs the SPURS or LA. 
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cmon bro.... ##% are the Spurs and Lakers gonna do? Aside from Artest, the rest of the Laker team are wussies. 

How bout Spurs? Old timmy d gonna do something? 

Goldmember wrote:
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ Timmy's tall #$$ bending his neck to listen in. Look at Rick's face!

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yall talking about try this on other teams and I would've elbowed him are stupid.

There's nothing wrong with this at all. You want to huddle up and talk out a play? Call a timeout.
indifferent.gif

Its called respect. Rondo has none for MIA. Can't blame him tho. All he heard was how MIA is the team to beat in the east all summer.
Timmy with no respect for the Rockets? Was he hearing how HOU was the team to beat in Texas all summer?
indifferent.gif

Also NOBODY on the spurs would do ANYTHING to Rondo had he did that to them.

Goldmember wrote:
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ Timmy's tall #$$ bending his neck to listen in. Look at Rick's face!

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yall talking about try this on other teams and I would've elbowed him are stupid.

There's nothing wrong with this at all. You want to huddle up and talk out a play? Call a timeout.
indifferent.gif

Its called respect. Rondo has none for MIA. Can't blame him tho. All he heard was how MIA is the team to beat in the east all summer.
Timmy with no respect for the Rockets? Was he hearing how HOU was the team to beat in Texas all summer?
indifferent.gif

Also NOBODY on the spurs would do ANYTHING to Rondo had he did that to them.

Originally Posted by air max 87

yea it was.

next time down to court i wouldve elbowed him in the mouth, taken the tech.

and went in stood infront of him during the Tech shot.

Originally Posted by air max 87

yea it was.

next time down to court i wouldve elbowed him in the mouth, taken the tech.

and went in stood infront of him during the Tech shot.

Like Wilbon said today: Rondo has every right to stand there, and the Heat players have every right to smack is annoying behind to the other side of the court. If you can't keep an opposing player out of a team huddle, then that's your problem.

Like Wilbon said today: Rondo has every right to stand there, and the Heat players have every right to smack is annoying behind to the other side of the court. If you can't keep an opposing player out of a team huddle, then that's your problem.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

if it had been Nate Robinson...

"
laugh.gif
 Nate's a fool
roll.gif
pimp.gif
"

If it were anyone not on the Celtics it would have been that reaction. NT's most hated team.

Back
Top Bottom