Was this bush-league of Rondo? vol. Van Gundy is mad.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Don't act like yall wouldn't be a little upset if someone did this to your team's huddle 
laugh.gif
I didn't even feel like it was that big of a deal.
laugh.gif
of course you don't you %+@+@% dweeb

you're an apologist for every cheap move & shenanigan the celtics pull.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Don't act like yall wouldn't be a little upset if someone did this to your team's huddle 
laugh.gif
I didn't even feel like it was that big of a deal.
laugh.gif
of course you don't you %+@+@% dweeb

you're an apologist for every cheap move & shenanigan the celtics pull.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

laugh.gif
i'd be upset, but its not like there was a timeout and Rondo didn't go to his team huddle, but instead was listening to Miami's play being drawn up.
It's a Richard move, but theres nothing 'wrong' about it
I'm understanding a lot of yall character more

Players should have policed themselves and gave him a rough elbow to the chest, not a big deal to talk about it afterwards.

Players should handle it on the court.

Players should have policed themselves and gave him a rough elbow to the chest, not a big deal to talk about it afterwards.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

laugh.gif
i'd be upset, but its not like there was a timeout and Rondo didn't go to his team huddle, but instead was listening to Miami's play being drawn up.
It's a Richard move, but theres nothing 'wrong' about it
I'm understanding a lot of yall character more

what mez said. it's amazing that the players don't have a code anymore.

i remember a bunch of people saying fighting in hockey is pointless in that other thread about the goalie fight. here is your reason why it's not. if players don't like something, they police themselves. baseball players still do it and so do football players. the NBA used to do the same thing

what mez said. it's amazing that the players don't have a code anymore.

i remember a bunch of people saying fighting in hockey is pointless in that other thread about the goalie fight. here is your reason why it's not. if players don't like something, they police themselves. baseball players still do it and so do football players. the NBA used to do the same thing

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Blame Stern. Not the players.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Blame Stern. Not the players.

SHEED did it all the time..

is it bush league ? heck no..
you want a huddle? cool but call a timeout..

SHEED did it all the time..

is it bush league ? heck no..
you want a huddle? cool but call a timeout..

Back
Top Bottom