Was this bush-league of Rondo? vol. Van Gundy is mad.

Originally Posted by air max 87

yea it was.

next time down to court i wouldve elbowed him in the mouth, taken the tech.

and went in stood infront of him during the Tech shot.

this, but the nba isnt about that life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

yea it was.

next time down to court i wouldve elbowed him in the mouth, taken the tech.

and went in stood infront of him during the Tech shot.

this, but the nba isnt about that life
laugh.gif

I don't see anything that Rondo did the wrong thing. There was no timeout. Smart move by Rondo. Rondo, Allen, and Robinson are the only Celtics I like.

I don't see anything that Rondo did the wrong thing. There was no timeout. Smart move by Rondo. Rondo, Allen, and Robinson are the only Celtics I like.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Rondo has an extremely high basketball IQ and he exhibited it there. He knew exactly what he was doing. Should more players do it? No. But versus the Heat they don't want to make anything easy, physically and mentally, and thus this was a cheeky little move.

Really? That's what basketball IQ is? I'm sure 99% of players know they can do what he just did but they don't cause they're not a $%$#%.

Basketball IQ
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Rondo has an extremely high basketball IQ and he exhibited it there. He knew exactly what he was doing. Should more players do it? No. But versus the Heat they don't want to make anything easy, physically and mentally, and thus this was a cheeky little move.

Really? That's what basketball IQ is? I'm sure 99% of players know they can do what he just did but they don't cause they're not a $%$#%.

Basketball IQ
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Rondo and the Celtics are better than all these antics.  From this to KGs's and Big Baby's antics, they are way too talented to constantly do these stupid things. 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Rondo and the Celtics are better than all these antics.  From this to KGs's and Big Baby's antics, they are way too talented to constantly do these stupid things. 

Originally Posted by JPZx

Rajon Rondo is what is what we desperately need in the NBA.

Someone that doesn't give a @@%# about relationships or what players on other teams think of him, just does anything he can to help his team have a better chance at winning the game.

There's too much "hey you're my boy, we played AAU together, let's talk and mess around before the game then I'll take you out after".
I'd agree with you...But back in the day someone would have smacked the %@!@ out of him and all the Celtics by now so I can't really support that.  Acting like a **** is cool is you can big it up, but the rules don't allow that so he just come off looking like a %**%@ imo

Originally Posted by JPZx

Rajon Rondo is what is what we desperately need in the NBA.

Someone that doesn't give a @@%# about relationships or what players on other teams think of him, just does anything he can to help his team have a better chance at winning the game.

There's too much "hey you're my boy, we played AAU together, let's talk and mess around before the game then I'll take you out after".
I'd agree with you...But back in the day someone would have smacked the %@!@ out of him and all the Celtics by now so I can't really support that.  Acting like a **** is cool is you can big it up, but the rules don't allow that so he just come off looking like a %**%@ imo

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

that's basically in the same neighborhood as taunting imo. just asking for it

nba needs some enforcers. one sharp jab to the ribs and he won't ever think about doing that ever again
You are such a hater, so glad the Knicks suck #$@.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

that's basically in the same neighborhood as taunting imo. just asking for it

nba needs some enforcers. one sharp jab to the ribs and he won't ever think about doing that ever again
You are such a hater, so glad the Knicks suck #$@.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom