Warriors have 2 players with over 4 fouls in the 3rd and only 6 players total...

you cant, it has to be 5.. if the player thats over the limit picks up any more fouls, it will result in a tech shot..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, I aint never seen/heard of something like this happening before.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

how does a player get 6 fouls in 3 quarters and only played 11 minutes?
refs, half of these calls are complete BS

That's weak, if you know a team is short-handed and you get ticky-tacky with them.
smh.gif

I feel bad, I feel for the W's, going out there playing hard short-handed.

I thought Portland had it worse, but the W's are DEPLETED.

Kelenna, Raja, Morrow, Radman, Turiaf, CJ Watch, Wright, Randolph.

They have more out than they have on the floor right now.

The Warriors, who entered the game with just eight players in uniform, lost Anthony Morrow to a knee injury and had three others foul out, leaving coach Don Nelson with only four players.

Under NBA rules, Stephen Curry-the last Golden State player to foul out-was allowed to return for the final four seconds.
eek.gif

What would have happened if Curry picked up another foul? Would they take him out and re-insert one of the other players that fouled out?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

The Warriors, who entered the game with just eight players in uniform, lost Anthony Morrow to a knee injury and had three others foul out, leaving coach Don Nelson with only four players.

Under NBA rules, Stephen Curry-the last Golden State player to foul out-was allowed to return for the final four seconds.
eek.gif

What would have happened if Curry picked up another foul? Would they take him out and re-insert one of the other players that fouled out?

nerd.gif

He would stay in the game, but would be a technical FT everytime he got a foul

Back
Top Bottom