Warriors have 2 players with over 4 fouls in the 3rd and only 6 players total...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

59vng4.jpg
Brandan Wright
frown.gif
. Andris Biedrins
mad.gif
sick.gif

I've heard of teams being short before - when there was a flu outbreak or something - but the league has always allowed them to bring in other players as ashort term fix. Why didn't that happen?

I guess the NBA requires five players, but I know below that, you can play with a minimum of two players. I used to score and time rec league games and I had a15-year-old girls game where one team fouled out down to 2 players...and still only lost by 2 points. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. One ofthe refs for that game was an NBA-caliber official (who has refused offers from the league due to the politics he'd have to abide by) who unfortunatelycalls 10 year old girls games the same as pro basketball.

I just looked at the box score and they dressed 8 players so wouldn't be eligible for help (as far as I know).

It was just the injury and then some fouls that got them in trouble.

Wow, I always imagine what if this would happnen, at times even trying to emulate it on nba 2k

kdawg, the Warriors have used up their injury exemptions. I think the league has already granted them 2 players. They're basically at the roster limit.Passed it even.

Back
Top Bottom