Wally Z on Delonte/Gloria

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Yall super late. I told S&T about this last summer, there's other stuff that happened too. I'm not saying nothing though because everyone always call me a scorned ex-gf
laugh.gif

Elaborate please.

nerd.gif

Yall super late. I told S&T about this last summer, there's other stuff that happened too. I'm not saying nothing though because everyone always call me a scorned ex-gf
laugh.gif

Elaborate please.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

laugh.gif

Elaborate please.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Elaborate please.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

laugh.gif

Elaborate please.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Just say what happened. No one's gonna say anything negative about you as long as you talk. If you choose not to speak up then we'll go in on you...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

laugh.gif

Elaborate please.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Just say what happened. No one's gonna say anything negative about you as long as you talk. If you choose not to speak up then we'll go in on you...
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Cause you are.

laugh.gif

Cause you are.

I think back during the summer he had more elaborate posts dealing with this topic. Sure was funny. Can't recall any details but they were just funny but nothing shockingly new.

But maybe he didn't tell the whole story then
nerd.gif

I think back during the summer he had more elaborate posts dealing with this topic. Sure was funny. Can't recall any details but they were just funny but nothing shockingly new.

But maybe he didn't tell the whole story then
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif

Cause you are.
Who's ex is she?

laugh.gif

Cause you are.
Who's ex is she?

laugh.gif

Cause you are.

Word
laugh.gif
 going around the forum calling the @#%+@ #6.  !%%% outta here man.  How you not sounding like a scorned ex?

"I have more details but I'm not telling anyone."

!%%% outta here son
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom