Wally Z on Delonte/Gloria

I wouldve snapped.

then told the Cavs i had stomache flu for doing me dirty

crazy i thought Bron had got threatened by the mafia cus duke was out of it

just realized something, Wally wasnt even part of the team last year, and he knew the details of this?

just realized something, Wally wasnt even part of the team last year, and he knew the details of this?

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Maybe he was in the room
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Maybe he was in the room
wink.gif

Yall super late. I told S&T about this last summer, there's other stuff that happened too. I'm not saying nothing though because everyone always call me a scorned ex-gf
laugh.gif

Yall super late. I told S&T about this last summer, there's other stuff that happened too. I'm not saying nothing though because everyone always call me a scorned ex-gf
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

laugh.gif

Elaborate please.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

laugh.gif

Elaborate please.

Back
Top Bottom