Wale Folarin Appreciation Thread

Originally Posted by calikev34

the best sports metaphors and analogies in the game
pimp.gif

F U C K No! Budden and Fabolous are crushing him in the department. Wale comes nowhere near theirs 

Real talk, it is seriously beyond me how cats hate on this guy so hard. Yes, he does reach on some of his punchlines, and some of his verses. But his work is very impressive.

...All of his material has been classic to me.

I miss Paint A Picture, Hate Is The New Love Wale. If he added some TMAN quality and subject matter he'd have a great album imo. Seems like dude lost a step or two since.

When I saw the title of the thread, I was really hoping that Wale started it just to mess with everyone on here.

this is why he's one of the best upcoming rappers in the game:

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by calikev34

the best sports metaphors and analogies in the game
pimp.gif
No hate, but this has to go to Budden.
I'd assume so
but actually in Wale's case they're really annoying because they're more current and I dont watch sports.
Buddens might talk about harold miner or someone thats been around for a while so they're more universal

Originally Posted by MoneyMike703

its too early to have an appreciation thread on him imo
THIS:
he has good work, but get off of his sack just because he is on niketalk... Really, like Pretty Please? I appreciate that he hustles, but will appreciate more when/if he gets better. album sounded like a mixtape to me.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS GUY?????

HE SUCKS WE ALREADY WENT THREW THIS I CANT WAIT TILL HE GETS DROPPED FRM WHATEVER LABEL IT IS HE IS ON (ROC NATION??)

UNLESS YOUR IN THE DC AREA NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THAT GO-GO RAP

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

Originally Posted by MoneyMike703

its too early to have an appreciation thread on him imo
THIS:
he has good work, but get off of his sack just because he is on niketalk... Really, like Pretty Please? I appreciate that he hustles, but will appreciate more when/if he gets better. album sounded like a mixtape to me.

Originally Posted by richyung412

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS GUY?????

HE SUCKS WE ALREADY WENT THREW THIS I CANT WAIT TILL HE GETS DROPPED FRM WHATEVER LABEL IT IS HE IS ON (ROC NATION??)

UNLESS YOUR IN THE DC AREA NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THAT GO-GO RAP
no one forced you to click on this thread.. (which, btw, says Wale Appreciation, not "come post your opinions about Wale"). hit that back button.

I remember the day my boy Vince told me about 100 Miles & Running back in 11th grade. I played the hell out that mixtape to and from school. That mixtape honestly opened my eyes to Wale

bottom line is dude can spit...and thinking about 100 miles & running now...in a way it brought attn to album sounding mixtapes pre SFG. I played the hell out of that cd..."Bonafide" was crazy

and yall wonder why your life aint going nowhere but down, its cause you listen to bums like this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom