WALE Debut Single OUT NOW! Feat Lady GaGa - Chillin CDQ OUT

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

still don't make sense. two seperate audiences in general. no chance of stepping on each others toes so why compare them... while we' at it let's compare chester french and freck billionaire.
u cant cause frck aint sign/aint ever gettin signed...gimmie somebody with a chance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Lol ha shoot and miss tho
I mean u get what im sayin tho??
Like was Em's "My name is" that great of a first single then wen it came out that u wuld be like "dang his cd gonna be sickk"??

How about no...this song is trash. Wale isnt going to make you a rapper...so hop off.

wow thats a lot of hate.
laugh.gif
son is alot better than most new artist coming out by far....who else is touching him???? pls say kid cootie??? and out of all the new dudes out hes the only one i hear on steady basis...charles hammy is a BUM..asher roth is trash... kid cootie sux and hes a geek so what new artist u talkin bout??? santogold
grin.gif
?? only on that can keep up is drake other than that u just prolly dont like him or u just hating...
they dont have to be better then him you dolt, Asher Roth has more buzz then him, more people are looking for Roth then Wale...I cant STAND Kid Cudie or whatever his name is, but guess what? He has more buzz and more people are looking for his stuff then Wale, who has been around for like 4 years and hasnt evolved or put out a song worth talking about since Dig Dug, his stuff all sounds the same since then...and that was 4 years ago.

asher roth has no buzz....em is back...ur wild crazy for thinkin that...he doesnt even have a release date fam.... ive seen nike botts way more than i lovecollege and that on mtv...aint NOBODY checkin for roth at all

Truth be told, all these underclass rappers like Wale, Cudi, Roth, etc are killing each other's buzz. People inherently listen to *BAD* music, and theyonly have a couple of brain-cells assigned to *GOOD* music, and with this slew of new artists, it's like sensory overload for the mainstream audience.

Out of all of them, however, I would say Cudi has the biggest buzz because of Day-N-Nite. The average FEMALE can't even name a single Wale or Roth song.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by JD161616

its pretty obvious he's reaching for that mass appeal.

problem is duke's core audience isn't standing on solid footing....

i dunno anyone outside NT dudes that know him in the NYC area like that...
Last time Wale was in NYC, he sold out Highline Ballroom plus a ton of people got turned away....I doubt those were all NT heads. He'll do fine.

Seems like Cudi stole a little bit of shine with all that melodic stuff he throws out there...which has that crossover appeal + kanye co-sign.
mmmMmm.....perhaps, but like i said, he's really not connecting with the goons out here, maybe a feature with a NYC staple like fab, jada, etc. is due.
who cares about the goons??the fake thug era is over...he makes songs so he will sell
cuz "thugs" as you call them still own all the creditability as far as mic presence and superiority ....if he can't even hang with bench warmers like JR writer, hell rell, or seasoned Vets like

jadakiss, styles P killa cam, etc. then whats the point of rapping if you tryin to be the best that you can be?

if he's just making things so he can "sell" he maybe will successful as far as dude they play radio..but he'll never be a People's champ like killa cam or gucci mane, max B, fabolous, etc.

fab is the #1 offender of selling out... just face it...thug rap is over...and u aint even mention beans...so if u gonna say that at least mention real streetdudes...even gucci dropped freaky girl..and i bump that album err day..
laugh.gif

Last time Wale was in NYC, he sold out Highline Ballroom plus a ton of people got turned away....I doubt those were all NT heads. He'll do fine.

Seems like Cudi stole a little bit of shine with all that melodic stuff he throws out there...which has that crossover appeal + kanye co-sign.
mmmMmm.....perhaps, but like i said, he's really not connecting with the goons out here, maybe a feature with a NYC staple like fab, jada, etc. is due.
who cares about the goons??the fake thug era is over...he makes songs so he will sell
cuz "thugs" as you call them still own all the creditability as far as mic presence and superiority ....if he can't even hang with bench warmers like JR writer, hell rell, or seasoned Vets like

jadakiss, styles P killa cam, etc. then whats the point of rapping if you tryin to be the best that you can be?

if he's just making things so he can "sell" he maybe will successful as far as dude they play radio..but he'll never be a People's champ like killa cam or gucci mane, max B, fabolous, etc.

fab is the #1 offender of selling out... just face it...thug rap is over...and u aint even mention beans...so if u gonna say that at least mention real street dudes...even gucci dropped freaky girl..and i bump that album err day..
laugh.gif
fabolous can and will rap circles around Wale with his eye's closed, hands tied, while juggling 2 flaming swords with his legs and jumpingthru hoops of fire with a unicycle...but you get the point.

if wale don't show and prove with his rap colleagues then he'll never earn respect amongst the public.

fab is the #1 offender of selling out... just face it...thug rap is over...and u aint even mention beans...so if u gonna say that at least mention real street dudes...even gucci dropped freaky girl..and i bump that album err day..
laugh.gif
fabolous can and will rap circles around Wale with his eye's closed, hands tied, while juggling 2 flaming swords with his legs and jumping thru hoops of fire with a unicycle...but you get the point.

if wale don't show and prove with his rap colleagues then he'll never earn respect amongst the public.
o u trying to make it something else ha??? fab is nice but he will also outrap all the other dudes u got on that list so whats ur point...make upur mind records or lyrics fam?

still don't make sense. two seperate audiences in general. no chance of stepping on each others toes so why compare them... while we' at it let's compare chester french and freck billionaire.
u cant cause frck aint sign/aint ever gettin signed...gimmie somebody with a chance
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

BTW this post is everywhere

basicaLLY saying freck is trash too.... but the comparison was sayin that it wouldnt be a reg rapper messing wit wale it had to be a pop act becuz dude isgonna be major..like a kanye perhaps..cant compare him to your fav cuz he mainstream...but freck is still trash tho...
roll.gif

laugh.gif
fabolous can and will rap circles around Wale with his eye's closed, hands tied, while juggling 2 flaming swords with his legs and jumping thru hoops of fire with a unicycle...but you get the point.

o u trying to make it something else ha??? fab is nice but he will also outrap all the other dudes u got on that list so whats ur point...make up ur mind records or lyrics fam?
lyrics is everything to me, and so are features/ collabs with other rappers with fire spittin ability...if he can't do that then imma neverhave duke on the i-pod

and don't give me that" oh he caters to another rap market"....son raps period...if jadakiss can do a damn song with OJ da juiceman of all peoplei suggest wale gets his rolodex game up.

laugh.gif

for the record freck is signed to street family/def jam records.

laugh.gif

for the record freck is signed to street family/def jam records.
Nah he's on filthy rich. Street Fam dont got no Paperwork on him and im pretty sure he's not on DF

Like was Em's "My name is" that great of a first single then wen it came out that u wuld be like "dang his cd gonna be sickk"??

How about no...this song is trash. Wale isnt going to make you a rapper...so hop off.

wow thats a lot of hate.
laugh.gif
son is alot better than most new artist coming out by far....who else is touching him???? pls say kid cootie??? and out of all the new dudes out hes the only one i hear on steady basis...charles hammy is a BUM..asher roth is trash... kid cootie sux and hes a geek so what new artist u talkin bout??? santogold
grin.gif
?? only on that can keep up is drake other than that u just prolly dont like him or u just hating...
they dont have to be better then him you dolt, Asher Roth has more buzz then him, more people are looking for Roth then Wale...I cant STAND Kid Cudie or whatever his name is, but guess what? He has more buzz and more people are looking for his stuff then Wale, who has been around for like 4 years and hasnt evolved or put out a song worth talking about since Dig Dug, his stuff all sounds the same since then...and that was 4 years ago.
And nobody was talkin about The Mixtape About Nothing and the whole Seinfeld theme which many ppl found to be a great mixtape...And Nike Boots ison MTvJams now..its not in the rotation for nothing

I respect alot of peoples opinions about music on here but u just be HATIN! got damn lol

laugh.gif

o u trying to make it something else ha??? fab is nice but he will also outrap all the other dudes u got on that list so whats ur point...make up ur mind records or lyrics fam?
lyrics is everything to me, and so are features/ collabs with other rappers with fire spittin ability...if he can't do that then imma never have duke on the i-pod

and don't give me that" oh he caters to another rap market"....son raps period...if jadakiss can do a damn song with OJ da juiceman of all people i suggest wale gets his rolodex game up.
Man collabos with other rappers dont do that much for YOUR fans. Like when Lupe came out you didnt hear a bunch of features on his album besidesJay. Like %+!@#* need to know that you can rap..so features on a first album mean nothing. But Jada can go ahead and do that because hes had longevity in thegame so it doesnt matter if he does a whole LP wit a bunch of features because you know how talented he is at the end of the day

laugh.gif

lyrics is everything to me, and so are features/ collabs with other rappers with fire spittin ability...if he can't do that then imma never have duke on the i-pod

and don't give me that" oh he caters to another rap market"....son raps period...if jadakiss can do a damn song with OJ da juiceman of all people i suggest wale gets his rolodex game up.
Man collabos with other rappers dont do that much for YOUR fans.
i disagree, i feel im more of a fan of someone when i see em match up with another rapper and hold his own.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

wasnt really feeling the single...and lady gaga? c'mon Wale
No. Lady Gaga is a good look.You know how much of a buzz she got right now?

They just aint pull off the song right with her. I dont think Wale the type of artist that could do something with Lady Gaga. They should of came withsomething crazie.

laugh.gif

Man collabos with other rappers dont do that much for YOUR fans.
i disagree, i feel im more of a fan of someone when i see em match up with another rapper and hold his own.
True i feel u on that...but at the end of the day you your own person. At the end of your career you dont wanna be the rapper that had a bunchclassic collabos but no classic individual songs..

chopped screwed sounds way more official doesnt matter well to me hearing his voice. I saw him in new york with some farrari keys was it his?pretty official.

wow thats a lot of hate.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
So nobody was talkin about 100 Miles and running wen he dropped that...oh i forgot Andre 3000 just mention Wale's mixtape for no reason on "Art of a Storyteller 4"
And nobody was talkin about The Mixtape About Nothing and the whole Seinfeld theme which many ppl found to be a great mixtape...And Nike Boots is on MTvJams now..its not in the rotation for nothing

I respect alot of peoples opinions about music on here but u just be HATIN! got damn lol
SLAP
alien.gif

NWA-100MilesAndRunnin.jpg

He said BUMPING NWA (N.W.A. without periods)

grin.gif

wow thats a lot of hate.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
So nobody was talkin about 100 Miles and running wen he dropped that...oh i forgot Andre 3000 just mention Wale's mixtape for no reason on "Art of a Storyteller 4"
And nobody was talkin about The Mixtape About Nothing and the whole Seinfeld theme which many ppl found to be a great mixtape...And Nike Boots is on MTvJams now..its not in the rotation for nothing

SLAP
alien.gif

NWA-100MilesAndRunnin.jpg

He said BUMPING NWA (N.W.A. without periods)

grin.gif

Jesus man...I mean really...
smh.gif
... What makes it worse is that he was so sure of himself...

Back
Top Bottom