Wale Attention Deficit Tour Dates

I missed the Chicago show & plan on making the show in Peoria. Where do I go to find out time of the venue & possibly get VIP?

Originally Posted by cracka KC

April 18 - Bar Flys - Nashville, TN

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

d8a16d457241805b139d0f3a2430dcbcbafc899c.gif

May 17th. My day "off". 73hour weeks. The time I got "off", lined up, timing right with his upcoming show. Price is 12$here, heard thereviews, seems worth it.

~Lefty
pimp.gif

He got the Pittsburgh show comin up this Friday, I'll be in the building. WALE, u still doin the guest lists??? Let me know what's good.
nerd.gif

Yo JUST got back from the Minneapolis show...

Probably a good 200 people there. It was at a smaller cafe venue, so it was alright. Some local dude opened for him, which was cool. Wale came out with a LIVEFUNK BAND who was sick, they had a drummer, electric guitarist, keyboarder with a Korg and something else, bass player, and an auxillary percussionist (bongosand stuff). There was a dude singing all the hooks (Wale can't sing
laugh.gif
). Wale was wearing a Bape full-zip hoodie (the one with the monster face, I forgot what it's called) and a fitted.

He performed a lot from the new album which I obviously didn't recognize, and also Chillin', Day-N-Nite (no Cudi appearance), The Roots Song, andWaledance. One of the coolest part was when he transitioned into "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana
eek.gif
everyone was jumping around. Another funny part was this mentally disabled guy onthe side of the stage in a full Supreme hypebeast outfit... he threw Wale his Supreme dunks for him to sign
laugh.gif
Wale was like "yo these are $1000 dollar sneakers, I feel bad signingthese!" then the dude just made some gesture like "go ahead" and Wale signed it
alien.gif

He ended everything with Nike Boots... the band was going WILD. He wrapped it up on a good note.

The only downside of the concert was the waiting...

7:00 doors opened
8:00 show was supposed to start
8:30 dudes opened
9:00 opening act finished
9:45 Wale starts
10:45 done

They played music inbetween but standing got so old. Especially cause this girl tripping on E was really starting to get too close... haha. All in all, it wasa good show.

Originally Posted by DCBJordan

WHERE THE $+*# IS BACK TO THE FEATURE!!!??!?!!!
nerd.gif

he say its coming. touring and performing every single night is tough and being on the road.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Yo JUST got back from the Minneapolis show...

Probably a good 200 people there. It was at a smaller cafe venue, so it was alright. Some local dude opened for him, which was cool. Wale came out with a LIVE FUNK BAND who was sick, they had a drummer, electric guitarist, keyboarder with a Korg and something else, bass player, and an auxillary percussionist (bongos and stuff). There was a dude singing all the hooks (Wale can't sing
laugh.gif
). Wale was wearing a Bape full-zip hoodie (the one with the monster face, I forgot what it's called) and a fitted.

He performed a lot from the new album which I obviously didn't recognize, and also Chillin', Day-N-Nite (no Cudi appearance), The Roots Song, and Waledance. One of the coolest part was when he transitioned into "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana
eek.gif
everyone was jumping around. Another funny part was this mentally disabled guy on the side of the stage in a full Supreme hypebeast outfit... he threw Wale his Supreme dunks for him to sign
laugh.gif
Wale was like "yo these are $1000 dollar sneakers, I feel bad signing these!" then the dude just made some gesture like "go ahead" and Wale signed it
alien.gif

He ended everything with Nike Boots... the band was going WILD. He wrapped it up on a good note.

The only downside of the concert was the waiting...

7:00 doors opened
8:00 show was supposed to start
8:30 dudes opened
9:00 opening act finished
9:45 Wale starts
10:45 done

They played music inbetween but standing got so old. Especially cause this girl tripping on E was really starting to get too close... haha. All in all, it was a good show.

Muja Messiah i think it was opened. local act. dude will be at soundset also this upcoming sunday.
Live funk band = UCB. It's just funny you said that. LIVE FUNK BAND in caps.
He wore Full-Zip Tiger with AsianTigerStripe Camo, Black Silverfoil Milo, Black/Grey Air Raids, idk blank straight legs (idk, look like orisue from the bigback pockets), GG gucci belt, White G-Shock 6900, and Burn Rubber Grey Tweed BR fitted. Eyes look mad low during show
laugh.gif

Doing a few things not on the mixtapes added diversity, %@$% was good, energy was high, vibin was there.

LOL at mentally disabled. He looks like it right? Dude is hypebeast fully like a fool, but whatever makes him happy. Dude does have any limited/rare kicks. Butmoney can't buy style/fashion/sense. Word to the intro of "The Hype".....

I know DBTH, but come on now. Any1 who copped Supreme dunks wouldn't let anyone sign 'em, IDGAF if you Barack Obama.

Time flew by, so at the end I was like damn. I want more, foreeal. Mad chills signing, grooving, shaking hands, and posing while performing.

The waiting wasn't bad, I just chilled sitting outside until around 8/9.....
It was a good amount of people, didn't count, thought it was empty, and then when it was packed.
glasses.gif

E tripping girl, I thought that was designated drunk girl already
laugh.gif

Picture and vid of 1 or 2 songs coming up.
Definitely worth the 10-20$ or whatever is charged, but my friends 7.50 vodka/redbull
smh.gif
smh......

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

Muja Messiah i think it was opened. local act. dude will be at soundset also this upcoming sunday.
Live funk band = UCB. It's just funny you said that. LIVE FUNK BAND in caps.
He wore Full-Zip Tiger with AsianTigerStripe Camo, Black Silverfoil Milo, Black/Grey Air Raids, idk blank straight legs (idk, look like orisue from the big back pockets), GG gucci belt, White G-Shock 6900, and Burn Rubber Grey Tweed BR fitted. Eyes look mad low during show
laugh.gif

Doing a few things not on the mixtapes added diversity, %@$% was good, energy was high, vibin was there.

LOL at mentally disabled. He looks like it right? Dude is hypebeast fully like a fool, but whatever makes him happy. Dude does have any limited/rare kicks. But money can't buy style/fashion/sense. Word to the intro of "The Hype".....

I know DBTH, but come on now. Any1 who copped Supreme dunks wouldn't let anyone sign 'em, IDGAF if you Barack Obama.

Time flew by, so at the end I was like damn. I want more, foreeal. Mad chills signing, grooving, shaking hands, and posing while performing.

The waiting wasn't bad, I just chilled sitting outside until around 8/9.....
It was a good amount of people, didn't count, thought it was empty, and then when it was packed.
glasses.gif

E tripping girl, I thought that was designated drunk girl already
laugh.gif

Picture and vid of 1 or 2 songs coming up.
Definitely worth the 10-20$ or whatever is charged, but my friends 7.50 vodka/redbull
smh.gif
smh......
Ha I was wondering if any NTers were there. Some dudes were rocking heat but you never know. I yelled "NIKETALK" at one point but hedidn't catch it. I was also the guy who yelled Nike Boots and he was like "dude here want Nike Boots? We don't have time in our set..." Iwas SMH at that point but something inside told me he was lying.

What were you wearing? I was 20 y/o white dude with a buzzed head and a beard, with a navy blue SMU t-shirt and khaki shorts. Tweener socks with moccasins...lol I looked foolish but whatever. Kid I was with had a Glow in the dark shirt. I was posted near the front left part of the stage.

Hypebeast kid I SWEAR had something wrong with his head
roll.gif
I looked to theleft and dude was almost right next to me, red jacket/hat and everything, straight out of NT.
alien.gif
He had a cane too and his fingers were all twisted
nerd.gif

What did you think of the opener? I thought dude got better as he went. At first I was
eyes.gif
but towards the end it was cool. I liked "we survived the Bush era" hadude had a lot of political commentary for us.

What did you think of the Nirvana cover?
laugh.gif
I liked it

sonunox34 wrote:

Hypebeast kid I SWEAR had something wrong with his head
roll.gif
I looked to the left and dude was almost right next to me, red jacket/hat and everything, straight out of NT.
alien.gif
He had a cane too and his fingers were all twisted
nerd.gif

Kid? Dude looked like he was like 65+
laugh.gif

Good show but I was disappointed and actually sort of embarrassed that there weren't more people there to support some good music. I got there at like 8and tried to call some more people quick but nobody came through. One comment: I'm not a huge fan of the whole UCB concept. I like the whole jamming"roots vibe" type show but I think that's more fitting for either an artist with a larger catalog and more hits or just some screwing aroundstuff. I had a hard time distinguishing what was what throughout the show. Never the less it was still a good time and would definitely swing through againif given the chance. Thanks Wale.

Truth. Supreme5panel,blackscale,bdu,oldloves,blackpack. right side of stage with some other friends who NT also.
Muja got better as he warmed up

The Roots vibe was decent for a new indie hip-hop artist as City Pages like'd to call him, Picture of me is in that online :smh:

If he came again, and price was 20 or under, i'd go again most definitely if allowed the time due to work.

heres his day n nite w/o Cudi

And here goes that Hypebeast "kid". I got another vid of the signing, will post that in a lil. I won't post too much of the concert since youneed to experience that.
wvwhon.jpg

Truth. Supreme5panel,blackscale,bdu,oldloves,blackpack. right side of stage with some other friends who NT also.
Yo were you guys leaning against the wall? Four guys, one dude had fusions, one had Penny's, one had I think AJ 1's?

Yo were you guys leaning against the wall? Four guys, one dude had fusions, one had Penny's, one had I think AJ 1's?
no fusions, but Penny's, I's, 90's and I was in the Cement III's. And the disabled dude is Andy Christ(was on VH1 totallyobsessed) used to post here alot before he thought it was run by the illuminati...
I met Wale before the show and I brought up Niketalk and he put me on the guestlist +2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
he came over and gave me daps and said "NT" on themic but I don't think anyone knew what he was talking about
laugh.gif
realcool dude, surprised by how humble he was.

I feel really slow, I'm a fan of his music & he's been in IL twice in the last month & I slept both times. The first time he performed duringthe week & I work during the week & the 2nd time I didn't have a haircut smh!!!

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

no fusions, but Penny's, I's, 90's and I was in the Cement III's. And the disabled dude is Andy Christ(was on VH1 totally obsessed) used to post here alot before he thought it was run by the illuminati...
I met Wale before the show and I brought up Niketalk and he put me on the guestlist +2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
he came over and gave me daps and said "NT" on the mic but I don't think anyone knew what he was talking about
laugh.gif
real cool dude, surprised by how humble he was.
Word I remember seeing you guys. You looked like NTers
nerd.gif
Iremember my friend was like "what are those?" I had to explain the Penny's to him. Noob....

Back
Top Bottom