Wale Attention Deficit Tour Dates

Originally Posted by henz0

May 7th, I'm in there
nerd.gif
Word.

stopped by BKc today here in SF since they were the ones throwing the show out here...they said Wale couldn't make the show because he was going to befilming the video for "Chillin'"...iono if those are the reasons Wale but that's what I was told. You gonna have a show out here in the cityagain or wassup?

wale and ucb really put on a good show..i was surprised to see a bunch of people who knew his mixtape songs word for word.

don't sleep on this tour!

wale, still doin the show in sd tday?
site/web didnt hav any info about it.
will call tmw and shoot u a pm!

I'll already be @ Le Poisson Rouge on Thursday cuz i got invited to watch a panel on digital media/music but I'ma hit you up about getting two friendsof mine in there. Thanks.

noo... called in and found out wale postponed the concert til his album releases.
frown.gif

is this for the rest of the stops or just in the daygo?

The Baruch event went down as planned. the rain as a bit of a damper but Wale did his thing. Shoutouts to some of the NTers that was out there. my son Kenny(PR superman 7), Iboizco (sp) and some other heads.

I just got back in frm the LE Poisson Show. The bouncers were being mad gay talkin about a stamp when the confirmation email I had for the seat in the panelsaid nothing about it. I snuck in and saw some heads....Shoutouts to Steph, Gabriel and Yannique...Big Sean performed (son is weak IMO), Colin Monroe, TanyaMorgan, J.Cole (i'm cosigning son from now), and then Wale. He aint come thru but it's prolly politics or w/e..

cats straight smelled like BO in there

Was in there last night...show was dope, I was right in front of the stage.

Wale definitely did his thing. Silver 1/2 cents looked DOPE. Think Im gonna scoop a pair based off how they looked in person. True Blues(Cudi) and Concords(Chris)((DMP's?)) all on stage at the same time was dope too

Never heard of J. Cole before the show but dude put it down too, Imma be on the lookout for him in the future.

Dizzy, if you read this, that was me at the end of the show sayin whattup,
laugh.gif

I got a couple pics n vids Imma upload in a few.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Wale definitely did his thing. Silver 1/2 cents looked DOPE. Think Im gonna scoop a pair based off how they looked in person. True Blues(Cudi) and Concords (Chris)((DMP's?)) all on stage at the same time was dope too

Never heard of J. Cole before the show but dude put it down too, Imma be on the lookout for him in the future
eek.gif

tons of heat.. Trey from UCB has the eggplant foams on at my show..
J. Cole is one to watch...I agree ( NC! )

Yeah show was ill last nite my fav part was when his bassist was stallin' and he spit the last verse from Bmore Club Slam..when he said "n***a i'mNas, n****s is Pras" it had a whole different impact on me it sounded so ill acapella he def puts on a great show colin munroe did their thing too ireally wasn't expecting Cudi to come thru...would've been crazy if they did "Look Up in the Stars" but he came thru for Day-N-Nite which wasdope with the live band too bad i missed the Bamboozle Fest this past weekend...

Aight ya bare with me...
All I had was my Sprint Touch Pro cam...there were HELLA Nikons up in there last night lol...I Left my d40 at the crib, wasnt tryna carry it all night.

Here's a vid...quality is ehhh like I said. Lemme know if ya wanna see the vid w/ Chris n Cudi...
Btw, anybody know how to rotate the vid clockwise? It uploaded to my comp like this and I cant figure out how to change it...

*Edit* I had the vid embedded, went to edit the post n the join disappeard...smh...Just click the link...

For anybody in there, I was dude up front w/ the black frame glasses n black polo.

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

did he mention anything about the back to the feature mixtape last night at the concert?????

not a damn thing, and i thought it was ....i was hoping to find someone either giving them out or selling it...i guess it's not done yet

Man I had to go head and be apart of this tour after seein Wale perform last year in Columbus, Ohio. So glad I got my own shop open...

6jnk92.jpg

Come check out Wale at the instore at 4... Corporate.

See you then homie!

Saw him at Harpers Ferry last night.

The show was pretty good, but I was pissed that he got there at 12 and only performed for like 45 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom