Wale Attention Deficit Tour Dates

yooo 123. can u check for sure? i might be rolin up to disneyland with some folk and roll by there at night
smile.gif

Met Wale today. Cool chill dude. To bad he was about an hour and a half late cause he was held up by customs here in Toronto.

No wonder there was a crowd wayyyyy after his scheduled appearance time at Livestock, I was like damn the ____ is really chilling there all night
laugh.gif
. DoubtI'm going to the show but I know he'll be back again I won't miss it then, if any locals go post up how the event was. I'll see Colin Munroe onThurs.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

No wonder there was a crowd wayyyyy after his scheduled appearance time at Livestock, I was like damn the ____ is really chilling there all night
laugh.gif
. Doubt I'm going to the show but I know he'll be back again I won't miss it then, if any locals go post up how the event was. I'll see Colin Munroe on Thurs.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Missing the show is no-no ma dude.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
. Doubt I'm going to the show but I know he'll be back again I won't miss it then, if any locals go post up how the event was. I'll see Colin Munroe on Thurs.
It was cold today too, but LS allowed us to chill inside till he came, then we had to line up again. There was like 15 people max there
laugh.gif

Yeah I saw the "crowd" outside.
laugh.gif

I think the weather and the DVP/Gardiner being closed played big factors in the turn out.

i just got word from my friend who is opening for the Sacramento show, that they pushed back the event due to Wale working on his new video for chillin.
ohwell.gif
heneeds to stop playing games with skippin out on the 916
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

i just got word from my friend who is opening for the Sacramento show, that they pushed back the event due to Wale working on his new video for chillin.
ohwell.gif
he needs to stop playing games with skippin out on the 916
smh.gif
smh.gif
Who's opening for Sac again, C+? Any others?

Wale did a cover to "Best I Ever Had" during his show last night here in Toronto.

Drake x Wale show here in Toronto next time ?
pimp.gif

Yo is he getting people in? I hit dude up on Saturday about the Yale stop on Tuesday, he never responded. I'm not trying to go and look dumb when my namesnot on the guestlist. I would pay but its a yale student spring concert.

well tape has been 80 pct done for a month now...its so hard to record on the road..so i apologize i gotta move it back a week.BUT gd NEWSis about 1 hour ago from mobile web

i got royce joel joe budden (3seprate songs) knaan bun dre(coolndre) torae peedi crack chris colin munroe paula campbell tre(ucb) n more about 1 hour ago from mobile web

world tour prd by cool n dre ft qtip and jazmine sullivan. beautiful bliss melanie fiona and jcole produced by green lantern about 1 hour ago from mobile web

mirrors ft bun b produced by mark ronson ..artistic inegrity pt2 (center of attention) prodced by justice league..ok thats it..im in trble about 1 hour ago from mobile web

Anyone know if the SF show officially cancelled?
I just hit him up (again) on Twitter and asked him to clarify. It has been taken down from his MySpace so that makes me think its cancelled. SOOOOweak. Sadly enough, I wasn't that up on this fool when he came to the Bay the last time.
indifferent.gif

I hit dude up on Saturday about the Yale stop on Tuesday
If you read back through the thread (which I don't blame you for not going through 15 pages) he said to hit him up the day before about it...

Wale where are you going to be this Friday May 1? LA or Sacramento, there's conflicting details going around.
Edit: Just saw on Wale's myspace he updated it with SneakerPimps in LA. But not new date for SF and Sacramento.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

day of i got u homie ...backstage..whatever u need ....just the day of...thnx
oh cool man....yeah i had sent you a PM about the show on May 2nd at UCR about tryin to hook up some backstage access

ill hit you up on the day of the show tho good lookin out for the fellow NTers man

Wale whats good witht he tape bro i thought it dropped this week i was hoping to bump that and Dom heavy this summer while im on my work grind

Back
Top Bottom