Wale about that life.

Originally Posted by dimez81

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by dimez81

Aint no point even trying to argue with folks on here.  The people from the area know what's up.  The outsiders looking in just see it as hate.

We heard what dude sense of street credibility is...We point it out  and you see how people take it as....Let an artist like jeezy or  ross,  say the same #%@* he said....You can't tell that to a street %#$!+...YOU WOULD GET CLOWNED.  NT'ers dont see it that way.

Like I said end of the day we're just spectators....Real will always recognize real, so take it for a grain of salt.
Why does Wale need street cred?
Wale is in a completely different lane from Jeezy and Ross.
laugh.gif
sorry if someone text me this you better have some type of cred....especially if you talking to a street #%%!*...but like dude side it wont get "real"  so he can talk wreckless.
fat-trel2.png

I'm definitely not about that life, but I can put 2 and 2 together.

I like Wale's music and all, but I find it very hard to believe that a dude like Wale has that much pull. I mean, think about it logically. Out of all the rap music beefs there are, more serious than this one (if you even call it that) mind you, it's got to a point where Wale told goons to pump the brakes on ending another dude's life? What?
laugh.gif

Again, I think ya'll misreading stuff, and that text probably meant, "let you live" as in, let him be. Let him do him, it's whatever.

Unless again, you think Wale got goons that will assassinate cats at the drop of a dime.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

im not about that "life" i lost my man in 06 cuz of "that life" this stuff is stupid ..trel is talented ...he was going to succeed no matter what...he just skipped a whhhhooollle lot of stages rocking w/ us ...there is a lot of talent in dc..guys just as good..i helped him learn the game ...jcole beats ...social networking...shows etc. you live and u learn ...im back to the music ...i love it way too much to think about a "beef" that wont turn into anything

im not about that "life" i lost my man in 06 cuz of "that life" this stuff is stupid ..trel is talented ...he was going to succeed no matter what...he just skipped a whhhhooollle lot of stages rocking w/ us ...there is a lot of talent in dc..guys just as good..i helped him learn the game ...jcole beats ...social networking...shows etc. you live and u learn ...im back to the music ...i love it way too much to think about a "beef" that wont turn into anything

i almost deleted my NT account w/ the "scared of the phone" post. that was like the reach of life....then i realized thats subconsciously why i came in this thread in the 1st place ...

i almost deleted my NT account w/ the "scared of the phone" post. that was like the reach of life....then i realized thats subconsciously why i came in this thread in the 1st place ...

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

That life ain't worth it.  Just keep making music and moving forward. 

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Exactly.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Exactly.

MMG Fitteds. #PleaseRespond

Originally Posted by henz0

m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m Maybach Music
Play me in FIFA. #PleaseRespond

nerd.gif

MMG Fitteds. #PleaseRespond

Originally Posted by henz0

m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m Maybach Music
Play me in FIFA. #PleaseRespond

nerd.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Renzo289

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Again. Why does Wale need street cred?
From my interpretation, some "goons" wanted to holla Trel, not Wale.
He has enough bread to where some dudes would probably put in work.

indifferent.gif

why does wale need street cred? son...

you must live in a gated community...please fall back...you're missing the point...

principals obviously don't matter to folk no more...it's whatever tho...y'all just enjoy the music...

FOH.
laugh.gif
Stoneface me all you want.
I'm still waiting on a legitimate answer as to why a rapper like Wale would need street cred.

You are missing my point you moron...I'm not saying he needs street cred, we all know he's not that type of rapper...and because we all know this, it is WAY out of pocket for that type of dude to say "I told n's let you live"...street cred or not, u say something like that to me & u better be prepared for whatever next time I see u...

StaXX wrote:

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Again. Why does Wale need street cred?
From my interpretation, some "goons" wanted to holla Trel, not Wale.
He has enough bread to where some dudes would probably put in work.

indifferent.gif

you must live in a gated community...please fall back...you're missing the point...

principals obviously don't matter to folk no more...it's whatever tho...y'all just enjoy the music...

FOH.
laugh.gif
I'm still waiting on a legitimate answer as to why a rapper like Wale would need street cred.

You are missing my point you moron...I'm not saying he needs street cred, we all know he's not that type of rapper...and because we all know this, it is WAY out of pocket for that type of dude to say "I told n's let you live"...street cred or not, u say something like that to me & u better be prepared for whatever next time I see u...

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

Hella Handsome hit the nail on the head about not really hearing about Trel around the city..
Personally, I like SOME of his music so I check for some of his new sh_. BTW I stay on Benning Rd. SE.
And to be quite honest, it always seems like I'm putting n_'s around me on to new rappers from the city.
N's too busy getting money or getting smacked to eem be worried about "rappers from the city".
laugh.gif

What people outside the district don't understand, is there are a MILLION Trels running around this joint,
as far as "hood *#@%*@".

What's funny to me is people saying this dude is scary..come on now..
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I won't speak on the beef doe, cuz I honestly don't know what happened.
It seems like most of the bammas in here don't either, just speculating off tweets.
I wish the best for both, or anybody else who has talent coming out the city.
Exactly son, he's nothing out of the regular. He's just another cat around the city, it just so happens he had Wale as a "gateway" to have his name heard in more places than the others. 
There's tons of "Fattrels" running around here. 

30t6p3b.gif
And most definitely, dudes are either too busy getting money, or getting fried to worry about some new cat from around the way. 

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

Hella Handsome hit the nail on the head about not really hearing about Trel around the city..
Personally, I like SOME of his music so I check for some of his new sh_. BTW I stay on Benning Rd. SE.
And to be quite honest, it always seems like I'm putting n_'s around me on to new rappers from the city.
N's too busy getting money or getting smacked to eem be worried about "rappers from the city".
laugh.gif

What people outside the district don't understand, is there are a MILLION Trels running around this joint,
as far as "hood *#@%*@".

What's funny to me is people saying this dude is scary..come on now..
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I won't speak on the beef doe, cuz I honestly don't know what happened.
It seems like most of the bammas in here don't either, just speculating off tweets.
I wish the best for both, or anybody else who has talent coming out the city.
Exactly son, he's nothing out of the regular. He's just another cat around the city, it just so happens he had Wale as a "gateway" to have his name heard in more places than the others. 
There's tons of "Fattrels" running around here. 

30t6p3b.gif
And most definitely, dudes are either too busy getting money, or getting fried to worry about some new cat from around the way. 

fat-trel2.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
This dude fat trel hopped on the slow bus for school
laugh.gif
Dude gotta be stupid!....he honestly thought "let him live" was wale telling cats to fall back at putting him underground...and then Wale actually texting about generous act to him?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smartenupwale...stop hanging around dumb n's!

fat-trel2.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
This dude fat trel hopped on the slow bus for school
laugh.gif
Dude gotta be stupid!....he honestly thought "let him live" was wale telling cats to fall back at putting him underground...and then Wale actually texting about generous act to him?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smartenupwale...stop hanging around dumb n's!

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

indifferent.gif

FOH.
laugh.gif

Please.
laugh.gif
Internet tough guy are we?
You wouldn't do a thing.
You're taking things too literal.
It's been established that letting you live doesn't necessarily mean taking someone's life.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

indifferent.gif

FOH.
laugh.gif

Please.
laugh.gif
Internet tough guy are we?
You wouldn't do a thing.
You're taking things too literal.
It's been established that letting you live doesn't necessarily mean taking someone's life.

Back
Top Bottom