Wack strip clubs unappreciation! Vol. Boooo!

man i live in milwaukee, and the one "gentlemans club" ive hit in town was garbage. thank god for my strip club experiences out in NC.... That wholeno touching rule def gets thrown out the window in Greensboro....

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

What's a good one to go to in NYC, a low key easy going one since I'm going to be by myself and way out of my element?

I'm assuming you don't want a Marquee Strip....Chinatown have some decent ones.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

i lived in MD for 5 years and every strip club i go to gets it poppin to the max....full nude, touching, drinks (some places BYOB), $10 lap dances, $30 VIP back room action! huge variety of all ages and races!

eek.gif
......word??? I only been to this Deja Vu in Ypsilanti, MI where RonJeremy was once arrested......they hella booji*....$20 1 song, no touchy, no food, non alcoholic beer, if its not a friday or saturday the women are
sick.gif

you were better off going to springfield mall around the corner than ever going to strip club in VA... W. VA strip clubs FTW!!

There's 2 Paper Moon's in the 804. The hidden spot off W. Broad is way better than the Mid-lo location from what I hear. Been to the Mid-Lo spot 2wice.Nothing special over there. May get a team in place and hit the W.Broad location.

Got a few things to celebrate
smokin.gif

I've only been to a few Show n tel in Philly which is BYOB and fully nude, the girls were ok but not up to par...
Cheerleaders in Jersey which was whack due to the pastie rule, but the girls were hot
Then Fantasy Showbar which is a pretty run down strip club has no pastie rule but the girls aren't really cute...but you have your days. It's a goodplace to go buzzed when you have nothing to do and are looking for some laughs since you can print $2 admission coupons lmao

But like someone else said Strip Clubs are a L , its nothing but a tease then you go home broke and lonely...lol

What's a good one to go to in NYC, a low key easy going one since I'm going to be by myself and way out of my element?
Sin City for sure.

You won't be disappointed.

What borough u staying in NYC? I'm assuming Queens since you're gonna be hoopin' right?

If so, u could always hit up Wiggles on Queens Blvd....

and OP...once you saw them pasties, why didn't u just go 20 minutes into DC??

Fuego in Hyattsville MD & Irvings in Capitol Heights MD....FTW...
eek.gif
Irvings was my first strip club experience like 2-3 years ago. Think it was like a Wednesday night but it was better than I expected. Some nicechicks was bein mad generous too. Chargin 10 a song but dancin for 2 or 3 just cause they was bored
laugh.gif
. Everything was good except for the phattest broad in there chargin 20instead of 10 for a song and she barely got close
smh.gif
grin.gif
.. But nah, itwas a cool spot. May have to look into this Fuego spot since I'm in Hyattsville now

Your first mistake was Virginia, no good strip clubs in Virginia . West Virginia is wack too, nothin but white strippers lookin fresh off the Jerry Springershow. Maryland and DC is your only options

All strip clubs are a waste of money. I went once, paid 20 to get in, mandatory buy a drink, 4 dollar water, 25 each lapdance, for some reason an extra 5 forthe guy who guards the lapdance booth. Big money pit on dirty !$!%@! who just put it towards their drug addictions because they are so ashamed of their lives.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What borough u staying in NYC? I'm assuming Queens since you're gonna be hoopin' right?

Ok, sounds good. I don't even know where I'm staying yet. Everything else is going to be so expensive, I'm probably just gonna get ahostel somewhere.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Fuego in Hyattsville MD & Irvings in Capitol Heights MD....FTW...
eek.gif
Irvings was my first strip club experience like 2-3 years ago. Think it was like a Wednesday night but it was better than I expected. Some nice chicks was bein mad generous too. Chargin 10 a song but dancin for 2 or 3 just cause they was bored
laugh.gif
. Everything was good except for the phattest broad in there chargin 20 instead of 10 for a song and she barely got close
smh.gif
grin.gif
.. But nah, it was a cool spot. May have to look into this Fuego spot since I'm in Hyattsville now

Sensationals got the 5 dollar lap dances and them phat joints be workin for it hard. Definitely worth it.

scrippas+blame on the a-a-a-alcohol= a big waste of money that makes sooooo much sense at the time.

I myself am a spoiled man at these Miami strip clubs. So I suggest u go to the M.I.A. Full nudity, full bars, 2 for 1 lap dances (still $25). If they like u, ucan touch all day. Some let u hit for free, some want that $500. Pleanty of mixed ages and races. Girls from out of states, and countrys. Me and my _ get crazylove out there, they don't even care if we break bread or not but that not for everyone. Dress game gotta be on point and better have ur talk game up topar as well. Man if they had the BYOB it would be a wrap tho. 250+ a bottle and $6.50 a beer is ODeee! I'm get lit before I get there, plus certains spotsand nights of the week let u light up the piffery.
pimp.gif
Oh and I don't trick for the booty either

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Ok, sounds good. I don't even know where I'm staying yet. Everything else is going to be so expensive, I'm probably just gonna get a hostel somewhere.
No, you do NOT want to go to Wiggles. It's the most overpriced piece of #$*! in the world. Not to mention there are like 3 hot girls that workthere total. Have fun actually seeing one of them.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

paper moon a chain or strip clubs? there's one in richmond too...

but i hear VA strip joints are whack...peoples always go to W. VA...
u aint never lied. I went to a strip jant here in the 804 and its was
smh.gif

Ive only been to a "strip club" once.
And it was a very hood joint.
And it wasnt in a strip club.
roll.gif

And yes....I was in VA. I saw (and smelled) some things I cannot un-see. I had fun though...I just know actual VA strip clubs suck

going by yourself FTL

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

man i live in milwaukee, and the one "gentlemans club" ive hit in town was garbage. thank god for my strip club experiences out in NC.... That whole no touching rule def gets thrown out the window in Greensboro....

nerd.gif
where did u hit up??

Back
Top Bottom