Wack strip clubs unappreciation! Vol. Boooo!

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

scrippas+blame on the a-a-a-alcohol= a big waste of money that makes sooooo much sense at the time.
True indeed...but some of these shortees have a high sex drive, boyfriend/husbandless, and really enjoy their jobs...and all their lookin for is aguy that wants to spend a decent amount of money, been showin love to a few other co-workers, dress well, and have some nice swag with him.....and you willdefinately get it in the back room! you'll see dancers giving other dancers condoms if they dont have any..
eek.gif
then they take you by hand and bring you to the real VIP....and not just somebooth/couch wit a table...and if they feel more comfortable in a more private environment, then they might just wanna go home with you or a motel...

trust me...you can come out on top and win the strip club game with atleast $100....you just gotta know how to work these ladies!

IMO....ftw...
pimp.gif

Son fairfax county as a whole is just a major L...(I know cuz sadly I still live here). If I lived in maryland (which i'm assuming you do) I wouldn'tcome across the wilson bridge for nothin
laugh.gif

Anybody in the Philly area please let me kno where the poppin shake junts are....all the ones I've been to are wack!

I wanna go 2 Magic City or Body Tap so bad!

those ones in vegas are nice but you can tell they are washed up. never really been to some in socal...any body know any ?
nerd.gif

i need to go to MIA
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

Virginia was your first mistake

QFT

I went in the Crystal City Restaurant once and it really sucked
I've been to irvings
eek.gif
devil.gif

I've also been to a few strip clubs in the Atlanta area. onyx, cheetahs, strokers among others they were cool, although cheetahs was really wack

Originally Posted by sneaktrix

I myself am a spoiled man at these Miami strip clubs. So I suggest u go to the M.I.A. Full nudity, full bars, 2 for 1 lap dances (still $25). If they like u, u can touch all day. Some let u hit for free, some want that $500. Pleanty of mixed ages and races. Girls from out of states, and countrys. Me and my _ get crazy love out there, they don't even care if we break bread or not but that not for everyone. Dress game gotta be on point and better have ur talk game up to par as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT -- never a problem finding talent in the 305.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by Apples28

I want to go to a strip club. I have never been. Ugh i have noone to go with

Hi.

Don't do it, apples! swoosh is sketchy!

Yea i can tell from his "hi" he is fishy
laugh.gif
but really i want to go to one but the girls I know dont see fun in entertaining the thought ofentering a strip club. About to hit my guy friends.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What's a good one to go to in NYC, a low key easy going one since I'm going to be by myself and way out of my element?

What borough u staying in NYC? I'm assuming Queens since you're gonna be hoopin' right?

If so, u could always hit up Wiggles on Queens Blvd....

and OP...once you saw them pasties, why didn't u just go 20 minutes into DC??
Ok, sounds good. I don't even know where I'm staying yet. Everything else is going to be so expensive, I'm probably just gonna get a hostel somewhere.
No, you do NOT want to go to Wiggles. It's the most overpriced piece of #$*! in the world. Not to mention there are like 3 hot girls that work there total. Have fun actually seeing one of them.

You know...I've been hearing alot of bad news about Wiggles recently and I used to go their when I was 18. Me and my boys used to go on a Saturday nightfor the Lesbian show and that was pretty dope...don't know if they still have that going on but it was pretty good stuff back then...I guess its gone tocrap nowadays. Is it still $15 and no alchohol?

Other than that Sin City is good, Gallaghers was an okay spot but they like big spenders their. I've been to Perfection out in Astoria and I reallydon't like the selection they got their as well as the mandatory tipping of girls on top of the $10 fee. Port o'call on Woodhaven is a hood spot,drinks are expensive but the girls are thicker but not all that in the face but you can grab all day.

Anybody been to any other good strip spots in Queens/NYC?

Every VA strip club I ever went to was wack!

I did better ordering strippers to the apt with friends.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

What's a good one to go to in NYC, a low key easy going one since I'm going to be by myself and way out of my element?

What borough u staying in NYC? I'm assuming Queens since you're gonna be hoopin' right?

Ok, sounds good. I don't even know where I'm staying yet. Everything else is going to be so expensive, I'm probably just gonna get a hostel somewhere.
No, you do NOT want to go to Wiggles. It's the most overpriced piece of #$*! in the world. Not to mention there are like 3 hot girls that work there total. Have fun actually seeing one of them.

You know...I've been hearing alot of bad news about Wiggles recently and I used to go their when I was 18. Me and my boys used to go on a Saturday night for the Lesbian show and that was pretty dope...don't know if they still have that going on but it was pretty good stuff back then...I guess its gone to crap nowadays. Is it still $15 and no alchohol?

Other than that Sin City is good, Gallaghers was an okay spot but they like big spenders their. I've been to Perfection out in Astoria and I really don't like the selection they got their as well as the mandatory tipping of girls on top of the $10 fee. Port o'call on Woodhaven is a hood spot, drinks are expensive but the girls are thicker but not all that in the face but you can grab all day.

Gallaghers
smh.gif
One of the dancers got some blood on my shirt...

You know...I've been hearing alot of bad news about Wiggles recently and I used to go their when I was 18. Me and my boys used to go on a Saturday night for the Lesbian show and that was pretty dope...don't know if they still have that going on but it was pretty good stuff back then...I guess its gone to crap nowadays. Is it still $15 and no alchohol?

Other than that Sin City is good, Gallaghers was an okay spot but they like big spenders their. I've been to Perfection out in Astoria and I really don't like the selection they got their as well as the mandatory tipping of girls on top of the $10 fee. Port o'call on Woodhaven is a hood spot, drinks are expensive but the girls are thicker but not all that in the face but you can grab all day.

Gallaghers
smh.gif
Blood from where?! Why was she bleeding in the first place?!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Gallaghers
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't know that actually happened
smh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Btw Wiggles is now $20 plus $5 for the nonalcoholic beverage you have to buy.

Originally Posted by Apples28

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

silverswoosh wrote:

Apples28 wrote:

I want to go to a strip club. I have never been. Ugh i have noone to go with

Hi.

Don't do it, apples! swoosh is sketchy!

Yea i can tell from his "hi" he is fishy
laugh.gif
but really i want to go to one but the girls I know dont see fun in entertaining the thought of entering a strip club. About to hit my guy friends.

Well, damn.
ohwell.gif

yo let me tell you guys about my loss in a strip club, about two years ago me and my buddies whent to little angels in brodway, so im sippin on some bacardiwith 40 dollars in my pocket, we go in and im scoping the merchandise and this brunete comes up to me for a lap dance, so i follow her into the room and shesays 20 dollars for two songs im like aite coo, so im perking getting my grabs on and she swigs of my bacardi im like wow this girls a troper, so next thingyou know im grabbin my money and she grabs my other 20 dollar bill and says why dont i hold this 20 for the next song im buzzin cant really think straight withsome double ds in my face im like ok, so the song ends and shes like more money, im like you got my other 20 shes like naw i said 40 for one dance, i stonefaceher because she knows that shes lying, i try to reason with her and she keeps on lying a habitual lyer feel me , security comes and im like dude this @@$#%stole my money and shes like hes drunk dont believe him at that point im like aite i loss. point of this story is dont trust strippers

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

yo let me tell you guys about my loss in a strip club, about two years ago me and my buddies whent to little angels in brodway, so im sippin on some bacardi with 40 dollars in my pocket, we go in and im scoping the merchandise and this brunete comes up to me for a lap dance, so i follow her into the room and she says 20 dollars for two songs im like aite coo, so im perking getting my grabs on and she swigs of my bacardi im like wow this girls a troper, so next thing you know im grabbin my money and she grabs my other 20 dollar bill and says why dont i hold this 20 for the next song im buzzin cant really think straight with some double ds in my face im like ok, so the song ends and shes like more money, im like you got my other 20 shes like naw i said 40 for one dance, i stoneface her because she knows that shes lying, i try to reason with her and she keeps on lying a habitual lyer feel me , security comes and im like dude this @@$#% stole my money and shes like hes drunk dont believe him at that point im like aite i loss. point of this story is dont trust strippers
C'mon doggie..how you gonna let a stripper outsmart you? That's on some are you smarter then a 5th grader type $+!%.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Gallaghers
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't know that actually happened
smh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Btw Wiggles is now $20 plus $5 for the nonalcoholic beverage you have to buy.
Yea wiggles is horrible. Went there 2 years ago and never went back. I def heard good stories about Sin City at my barbershop.

305 miami yayo is still the stop, even tho heard Vegas is poppin too. Till I hit the Vegas strip, 305 holds the crown. Hands down/end thread

Back
Top Bottom