Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marques lowkey getting paid by Apple to "influence" lately :lol:
I believe it. He doesn't have a disclaimer before the video that states that his opinions are his own like other people. And I notice that he only gives "light" criticisms about the more popular phones. But he ain't nearly as bad as "Uravgconsumer", Austin Evans, "Unboxtherapy", and Jonathan Morrison. Their videos are damn near ads. I trust MrMobile, Jon Rettinger, and Flossy Carter.

Dudes out here talking about they gotta get an iPhone bc they can't text girls and the bubble appear green on her phone. I can't believe it. Granted dude was in high school but it's such a silly concept. Apple definitely created a "you can't sit with us" vibe with that. Only thing i hate is how it ruins group messages by quoting an entire message.
I think it might be time. :rofl:
Screenshot_20220113-165703_Instagram.jpg

Girls these days are on another level. They already don’t like texts because they got like 10 dudes Snapping them as well as whatever is popping off on Instagram. You have to entertain them now and texts are just too boring.

Then when they get a normal text from a guy that they actually go to respond to and the bubble is green :lol: that is just another barrier.

If you don’t have an iPhone out here and are in the dating game trying to TEXT girls the uphill battle you are fighting is incredible.

Girls these days are on another level. They already don’t like texts because they got like 10 dudes Snapping them as well as whatever is popping off on Instagram. You have to entertain them now and texts are just too boring.

Then when they get a normal text from a guy that they actually go to respond to and the bubble is green :lol: that is just another barrier.

If you don’t have an iPhone out here and are in the dating game trying to TEXT girls the uphill battle you are fighting is incredible.
Snapchat or IG DM is a workaround for birds like that

Yup. Every girl out there "is a queen and deserves to be treated like one." Unfortunately, there's plenty of dudes who comply and reinforce that thought.

I wanna get the S22 when it drops but I feel like I would be downgrading since it has 8GB RAM and my S20 has 12GB

They're already announced the base S22 specs? No real need since my S21 is still going strong, just curious.

Might wait for the iPhone 14 though.

If GSMArena is accurate, seems like a very small upgrade. Even a smaller screen smh.

It's crazy how much I was attached to the headphones jack but to be honest, I never really use it. It's one of those "I want it just in case" type things :lol: Still don't know how I feel about not having a SD card slot on my next phone tho.

128GB base is more than enough unless you are the one that likes to record a lot of video.

128GB base is more than enough unless you are the one that likes to record a lot of video.

I don't record a lot of videos, but I reach max cap pretty easily especially when the 128GB is actually more like 110GB usable space.

Some games alone are 10GB.

I like to use my phone however I want to and not pay more for less features. If you can't see that these are all just cost-cutting moves and just bend over and take it, then they'll just keep giving you less and less while continuing to charge you more and more.

Sounds like both next gen Snapdragon and Exynos chips are garbo.

I was gonna return my Pixel 6, but I might have to wait another year for the S23.

Back
Top Bottom