• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my sister has an iphone and i have an android... it looks so corny when she likes something i said...on my phone it will quote the whole thing i just said... so for example if i say i like turtles and if she likes the comment... on my phone it will say this Loved "i like turtles"

my sister has an iphone and i have an android... it looks so corny when she likes something i said...on my phone it will quote the whole thing i just said... so for example if i say i like turtles and if she likes the comment... on my phone it will say this Loved "i like turtles"
I always wondered why it did this from certain people.. and I hate it 😂

They probably should. Apple is trying to look like such a good guy but mad grimy on the low.
Isn't that a double edged sword? Gonna piss off millions of people who use maps, gmail, youtube. Just an observation from someone who uses an iphone and pixel, android thread stays talking about iphones and how much they hate apple while the iphone thread talks about iphones with occasional posts about switching or an android user saying their phone is better.

Isn't that a double edged sword? Gonna piss off millions of people who use maps, gmail, youtube. Just an observation from someone who uses an iphone and pixel, android thread stays talking about iphones and how much they hate apple while the iphone thread talks about iphones with occasional posts about switching or an android user saying their phone is better.
Just playing devil's advocate here .. but what would be the consequences really.? To pissing off these iPhone users....

Say google goes full petty and removes all their apps from iOS. Would people really stop using Gmail for icloud mail.? Don't know anyone who uses apple maps, but Wayze would be an obvious option...
What's an alternative to YouTube.!?
Imagine having to access YouTube through your web browser because the app isn't available in the app store...

Also, which phone/os do you like better.? Lol

I'm in this thread all the time and iphone doesn't come up much so idk what you're talking about in that regard. At least we don't bring up the iPhone v Android debate in real life, like iPhone users do.

I can't believe people have such a superiority complex over something like this. Esp considering androids are around the same price.

Just playing devil's advocate here .. but what would be the consequences really.? To pissing off these iPhone users....

Say google goes full petty and removes all their apps from iOS. Would people really stop using Gmail for icloud mail.? Don't know anyone who uses apple maps, but Wayze would be an obvious option...
What's an alternative to YouTube.!?
Imagine having to access YouTube through your web browser because the app isn't available in the app store...

Also, which phone/os do you like better.? Lol

That'll be a smart power move if Google does that :lol:

YouTube is Apple's entire userbase basically :lol:

That'll be a smart power move if Google does that :lol:

YouTube is Apple's entire userbase basically :lol:
It would be marvelous to witness. The insufferable iPhone users complaining about Google taking their beloved features.... But it's ok for Apple to withhold iMessage and such.

:lol:

I will say that most of the apps I use are Google on my iPhone.

I am really just here for the iMessage, FaceTime, photos, all the passwords I can’t remember etc.

Once you are on this for over a year there is absolutely no way out :lol:. This is it. At first I thought it was brilliant and now it just seems evil.

I do have a Pixel 6 (Green) for my work phone though 🔥🔥

honestly, even if Google decided to take their apps off iOS I think Apple would still find a way to make it work. They'll just make their own version YouTube (iTube? :nerd:) and the Apple heads would be mad at first but eventually learn to accept it cause that's just what Apple does :lol:

Do you guys use any apple products?

I only use the phone and AirPods. I am pretty adverse to Apple and I feel like a douche (no disrespect) having apple everything. I don’t know man there is just something about people having an iPhone, AirPods, MacBook, iMac, Apple Watch that just :lol:

That MacBook is clean though but I just prefer to fox with PC.

I use a MacBook.

I've previously been an all apple everything kinda guy. Once my stuff started to deteriorate I began looking outside the ecosystem.

It can be hard to get yourself out once you've got a couple of products that sync so well together.

I use a macbook pro but my phone is a droid. I'd build a PC but don't really need one at the moment.

I've actually never owned a single Apple product in my life, but I've worked on Macs a lot at work and school and love them. Contemplating pulling the trigger on the Macbook Pro soon :evil:

Back
Top Bottom