• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
diminishing returns. the s10+ is pretty much perfect. the note 10 is a hard sell to justify at this point. especially when to see ANY kind of real difference u gotta go up a step to the note 10+ which is even more $$$
Sales aside, I was hoping that they would add 90/120hz refresh rate and/or a 240hz touch sampling rate so it could feel faster than most other phones. Especially in comparison to the S10+, which could've encouraged more people to upgrade.

Last edited:
You sure?

Literally all the coverage I've seen about it contradicts this. At some point SOMEONE would've told these ___s they're wrong :lol:
Timeout. I may be wrong. There's a slot on top where a card goes, but it may just hold a sim card.

Edit, just checked, i was wrong.

diminishing returns. the s10+ is pretty much perfect. the note 10 is a hard sell to justify at this point. especially when to see ANY kind of real difference u gotta go up a step to the note 10+ which is even more $$$

The video features are a huge plus if you're someone who does a lot of filming. The Note 10+ is a lot of tablet/phone though. Almost 7" in length. Wow.

Samsung is offering 600 off with Note 9 trade in, and up to 150 off select items (buds, external battery, etc..) any thoughts?

Trading in my Note 9 for the 10+ only because my battery on my Note 9 is crapping out and they were offering me $600 for it. I think its because ive been using my 65W laptop charger to charge it. With the $150 credit, i got a wireless charger, 10k mA brick, and a 45W charger. Paid ~$530 for the Note 10+.

The video features are a huge plus if you're someone who does a lot of filming. The Note 10+ is a lot of tablet/phone though. Almost 7" in length. Wow.
if u do a lot of filming, hopefully you don't rely on a phone. the video bokeh/blur looked really ugh.... it needed work. 3d scanning can be cool for a niche group of people i guess. i dunno i just didnt see anything new that made me say "damn i wish i had that"

I just 'upgraded'. I've always had the resolution set to hd but i just changed it to wqhd, I'll give it a few days and see if there's any difference.

Just drop my trusty S8+.

Never had a problem with this joint ...

Not sure of I should fix the screen or buy me a new one.

Recommendations?

BTW, how much to replace the screen?

Mine was cracked for 2 years before I just bought a s10+. Everywhere I called around me to fix the screen was like $275-$300. That was last year though, not sure if it would be cheaper now

Mine was cracked for 2 years before I just bought a s10+. Everywhere I called around me to fix the screen was like $275-$300. That was last year though, not sure if it would be cheaper now
That's insane, you can get them cheaper .....

I have been out the game since I bought it, but might just upgrade.

How you like that S10+?

Anybody **** with SWAPPA? Wondering if I should cop from there ....

Note 10+ or Pixel 4?

I think the Note is the best phone every year across the board hands down. And probably has been since the Note 3

The issue is is that you won’t use 90% of the things. So if it were me I’d go with a straight up and down phone that doesn’t have bloat aka the Pixel 4.

For me - at the end of the day I text, listen to music, Niketalk, pay bills, and deal with the occasional e-mail. And on top of that I am trying use my phone less etc. so when I see all these features I am just like hell nawl id be moving backwards trying to even use this stuff. So I’d focus on speakers, performance, and battery.

Anyways that is just my 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom