• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are a lot of interesting features if you're a content creator but honestly can't justify the purchase on release date like in the past.

There are a lot of interesting features if you're a content creator but honestly can't justify the purchase on release date like in the past.

Exactly. I don't use the camera that much to justify this purchase. Looks like my Verizon bill is going down :pimp:

It's... alright. The 10+, that is; that other little **** is weak :lol:

The best feature is probably the new fast charger to me (25W brick included, with a 45W brick available.)

I'd get the 5G 10+ if it dips to a decent price next Spring/Summer. I'm ready for a Samsung phone with a higher screen refresh rate though.

Screenshot_20190807-183348_Shop Samsung.jpg

000000001kgn.gif

Only $185 for the note 8? And why would anyone trade in the s10 already?

Not a fan of the boxy design on the Note 10. And no SD slot? No thanx.

Glad I decided not to wait for the Note and got the S10+. This is the first phone I could see myself holding down for 3+ years. Unless it starts getting OD laggy or somethin.

Tab A for $30? Do tell
I reserved my Note 10 so I got an email letting me preorder at like 7:30 last night that also included $200.00 in credit to buy any accessories, so I could have grabbed a watch or a case or a combo of things. I needed a new tablet so it seemed like a no brainer for that price.

Back
Top Bottom