• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A new Pixel is the only phone I would upgrade for but no headphone jack is a bit disheartening.

I do have a Bluetooth adapter so it wouldn't be a big deal but the convenience of the jack being there.

Things that would make me upgrade:
Waterproofing
Wireless charging
MUCH Better battery
128gb storage
More RAM/Faster

Damn even if they give me 425 that's still
Don't even bother with Verizon. If I were you I'd wait a few months and buy from Samsung or somewhere else. I'm sure you can trade your phone somewhere else or buy for less than retail. With Verizon I made the mistake of trading my S7 and they would give me 360 for it. But they didn't tell me I wouldnt get it all at once but instead I would get it in installments over 24 months. Now if I want to pay my phone off right now I lose my trade in credit for the remaining months I'm owed. In other words I'm stuck with my S8 for 2 years but it's ok I love this phone

I work for Verizon and after I saw the deals Samsung had for the S8, I'm not buying from them anymore.

Anyone see the deal Samsung is running for Note 7 owners? The link is broken now :smh:

A new Pixel is the only phone I would upgrade for but no headphone jack is a bit disheartening.

I do have a Bluetooth adapter so it wouldn't be a big deal but the convenience of the jack being there.

Things that would make me upgrade:
Waterproofing
Wireless charging
MUCH Better battery
128gb storage
More RAM/Faster

Only phone I am considering as well besides the new iPhone. Performance and camera are two important factors for me and those two should both be excellent in both categories .

I am not seeing anything on Samsungs site about trading in for previous Note7 owners. Only thing i am seeing is a max trade in for $300 for any phone listed.

Bezels aren't going anywhere from what I've read.
Will admit I miss the form and feel of the Nexus 5

nope, not messing with it. I thought they were gonna announce something groundbreaking, that's just the same deal from yesterday.

I've got the V20 and the phone is pretty boring guess i may just sit this release out. I did the 2 year plan with sprint not sure if theyd even let me rock with that

but I have 3 weeks to make a decision i guess

Fingerprint scanner on the back continues to be a deal breaker for me :smh:

I wish Sammy offered a better deal but I understand it. If the Note 7 survived we'd only have half the device paid off if it were on a plan. If you paid outright for a Note 7 you should be able to just swap for the 8 no matter the phone you have as long as you can prove you paid it off

Fingerprint scanner on the back continues to be a deal breaker for me :smh:
You get used to it

note 8 looking pretty damn hot. it was a shame what happened to the note 7, but good thing the 8 picked it up

IMG_7261.JPG
IMG_7262.JPG

It doesn't feel thin like the S8 does. Actually feels squared off and sturdy. Samsung did their thing with the design of this phone

Verizon isn't doing the annual upgrade program with the Note 8 from what I'm reading on other forums from ppl who pre-ordered

Back
Top Bottom