• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Verizon will be offering 50% off the Note 8 when trading in an existing device.

Kendrick-Lamar-DAMN-album-cover-featured-827x620.jpg

Magenta better come wit it.

Note 8 Pricing:
$930 T-Mobile ($0 down 39$ a month for JOD customers)
$950 on AT&T ($31.67 for 30 months on AT&T next)
$960 on Verizon ($480 if the 50% discount is legit, or 40$ monthly installments 24 months)

Last edited:
I'm sure carriers will be doing something to get people to buy it through them. Gotta build the confidence back up through the Note series

Man I been on this S4 since my second G4 bootlooped last month :smh: seems like it's the worst time/yr for a new phone

Now I just need to know if the deals are stackable. I'm sure there will be some clarification.
if they are stackable :pimp:

When trading in a phone at verizon do they wipe the phone clean for you in front of you? Like calls, texts, pics, apps? Or should i do that at home before going in?

When trading in a phone at verizon do they wipe the phone clean for you in front of you? Like calls, texts, pics, apps? Or should i do that at home before going in?

They do it in front of you but for time purposes, it's a much easier process to just do it yourself

However I'd find out all the details first before doing so. Like making sure your phone is eligible. What you'll hafta pay, etc... Unless you wanna spend like 2 hrs in the store

I worked at vzw and there's no official way to do it, most people just trust us to delete it in the back. some people want it wiped in front of them.

I forgot when I did it they did that smart switch **** for me. Such a waste of time. So much easier just to start fresh imo

I just get them to transfer my text messages, the rest is saved to google so it only takes a few minutes.

So are these recent flagship prices due to the NAND shortage, the actual technology in the phones, the companies just hiking prices, or some mixture?

So are these recent flagship prices due to the NAND shortage, the actual technology in the phones, the companies just hiking prices, or some mixture?

Mixture and demand. As long as people keep paying premium prices, they'll keep getting more and more expensive. The technology in all honesty has plateaued across the board for the most part, a lot of the changes going forward are cosmetic with the screens. It's just going to take Apple coming with their next flagship for the apps and stuff to start producing content specifically for the the larger resolutions.

Should have waited bro, those cases are always super discounted on slickdeals, got a couple Spigens for the Note 7 for like $4 each.

Oh yeah, so did i. I couldn't remember where I copped it though. Oh well. All that discount talk got your boy hype. I can deal with overpaying by $8. Verizon store charges like 40 for the same damn case, then wonder why people flock to Amazon.

Edit: **** that. Your boy ain't rich. That 8 dollars could be my lunch. Good call out my g.

Capture+_2017-08-23-14-25-07.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom