• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if u listen to music from ur phone and dont have wireless headphones... the iphone 7 isnt even a viable option. i cant count how many times ive had my i7 and thought oooh let me check out this new song, only to realize theres no headphone jack for the 50th time and be disappointed all over again. switching between the note 5 (which has been TERRIBLE since the last update) and iphone 7 is an exercise in patience.
after the 2nd time... You didn't buy wireless headphones why

Hearing a lot of bad news about tempered glass screen savers for the s8. I lucked out and found a good one that comes with a case from eBay.anyone know how to change your key board theme without using a theme app?

nthat.gif

i wont do what apple wants, which is to buy wireless headphones just to work around their idiotic decision of removing it in the first place especially, when in my other hand is a phone that takes a headphone jack. it just sucks when someone posts a song or something in imessage and i have to go look it up manually on the note. **** is stupid
7 has an adapter in the box for headphone jack
yes. a lil penis for your phone that you need to carry around everywhere. im good on that. why remove the jack just to feel the need to give an adapter away with it? THEN DONT REMOVE IT

Last edited:
i wont do what apple wants, which is to buy wireless headphones just to work around their idiotic decision of removing it in the first place especially, when in my other hand is a phone that takes a headphone jack. it just sucks when someone posts a song or something in imessage and i have to go look it up manually on the note. **** is stupid

7 has an adapter in the box for headphone jack

yes. a lil penis for your phone that you need to carry around everywhere. im good on that. why remove the jack just to feel the need to give an adapter away with it? THEN DONT REMOVE IT

You sound crazy for buying this phone knowing a headphone jack was that important to you.

Apple made an "idiotic" decision but you still bought the phone.

Last edited:
Snapchat pro-tip for anyone with an S8/+.

Put Snapchat in the game launcher and set as a game. You can now take screenshot and record video without it saying you took a screenshot.

No problem man. Glad it's working for you. I decided to send my note 4 to samsung for repair and see if they can fix it from the software side for free. I told them I wasn't paying for something that yall broke with that software update. So they're going to see if they can do something with it. 

Sigh...Back to the note 3 in the mean time. 

I'm in the same boat also. Took mine to get serviced last week, but I'm back to the Note 2 |I
Should be getting an update on it in the next couple of days.

Snapchat pro-tip for anyone with an S8/+.

Put Snapchat in the game launcher and set as a game. You can now take screenshot and record video without it saying you took a screenshot.

:nerd: how does one go about doing this?

Played with the S8 and S8+ the other day at best buy. The S8 is small, width wise. I have the Note 4 which is wider, which is what I'm used to. Holding the S8+ was more comfortable.

Google I/O this Wednesday, you guys looking forward to anything?

They always too little too late, 675 not bad for this repackaged pixel XL with ip67 and sd835 though.

I gotta give it to them, they have the highest DxOMark score, but no headphone jack? The squeeze function is the biggest gimmick I've ever seen, those guys hands shake cause you have to squeeze it so hard. Glass back with no wireless charging. If the glass is anything like the U Ultra, you stepping into some trouble. Huge bezels when everyone is trimming them down. Terrible all around IMO.

I can't believe I actually used to cop HTC phones. But looking back now that I'm with Samsung their phones have been very disappointing. The only good thing I liked about their phone is sense and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom