• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone running launchers?? I'm thinking about CM launcher.Is it bad? Do they crash phones? Drain battery life? Security issues?

Nova launcher is the best IMO

I can't imagine not running a launcher on any phone, it's a must on a Samsung especially

I meant how do you guys customize your nova launcher :lol:

Basically can I get some screenshots of your home screens :nerd:

I use a 5x5 desktop grid with height and width padding set to medium, with swipe up for app drawer. I also use Zooper widgets and XWidgets for clocks and weather

Current setup look

Last edited:
Can't wait to get that KeyONE and have a blank Home Screen. Those keyboard shortcuts will be so clutch. Perfectly unobstructed view of Candice Swanepoel or Emily Ratajkowski :pimp:.

Last edited:
All these screen shots of the nova are nice!! Should I buy the nova launcher pro or will the free trial be ok?

What are the differences?
if u listen to music from ur phone and dont have wireless headphones... the iphone 7 isnt even a viable option. i cant count how many times ive had my i7 and thought oooh let me check out this new song, only to realize theres no headphone jack for the 50th time and be disappointed all over again. switching between the note 5 (which has been TERRIBLE since the last update) and iphone 7 is an exercise in patience.

You didn't wait for the BOGO promo?

That only applies if your adding a new line. I had a free third line for a couple months and decided to add the S8 to it until the note 8 drops.

What are the differences?

First thing I did was set my animations to .5 and sign into my usual accounts. The 3 button layout Android providesis just undefeated. The intuitiveness and dare I say smoothness is unmatched. I'm just flying around the OS trying to make it lag and it's just not happening at all. I've only had a couple hours with it so far but I'm in love man

When I got the phone last night it was at 35% when first powered on and this is what I'm looking at. Can't wait till give it a full run through with a full charge

Anyone else lose their icon layout after using ultra power saver? Happened to me twice, only a few of the icons cam back on the screen. Side note, it made 6% last the night :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom