Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well received by who?

Their mobile phone division has been losing money for a while now.

Their last 3 flagships have the highest defect rate of any other flagships Verizon sold.

If LG only made phones they would dame near be out Of Business.

Idk about the sales, but I do know that LG devices have been getting great reviews from all the tech blogs for the past few years. I've had the V10 for almost a year now and I still love it. This may be the first phone that could last me an entire 2 years without getting tired of.

I think most android manufacturers will take a step back and see what Apple will drop next year for the 10 year anniversary. Curious to see if the rumors of an all glass iPhone are true.

I expect all android OEM to drop S type updates for the next year

I've been on Android since the first Galaxy S (Epic 4g) but at this point i'll be willing to switch to iPhone if the rumors of extreme small bezel is true for next years release.

I think most android manufacturers will take a step back and see what Apple will drop next year for the 10 year anniversary. Curious to see if the rumors of an all glass iPhone are true.

After what happened with the Note 7, I expect Samsung to come out the gates swinging with the S8/S8Edge as well as with whatever they decide to call the Note 8. I also don't think companies like LG or HTC can afford to drop S-type updates due to what I assume will be continued pressure from the midrange market

Has anyone returned their Note 7 yet? I am curious if i can just bring the phone in or do i need to bring the box with all the extras. 

Gonna turn my phone in next week. Really hate to see it go this way. Thinking about getting the Pixel through Verizon and get a free Daydream. Other than that I'd take a V20 but LG hurt me with the random death of my G3

Y'all saying lg has big reliability issues completely deaf to the fact note 7 has ceased production for them issues!??

One big problem shouldn't be overshadowed by another big problem. LG's reliability issues are not non-issues

After what happened with the Note 7, I expect Samsung to come out the gates swinging with the S8/S8Edge as well as with whatever they decide to call the Note 8. I also don't think companies like LG or HTC can afford to drop S-type updates due to what I assume will be continued pressure from the midrange market

We're a little over 4 months away from MWC, so I'd assume the basic design & concepts for the S8/S8e are already set and what changes they make now would be pretty minor and unrelated to the Note 7 (outside of battery design). Hopefully the Note 7 debacle won't delay the S8.

And yea there's no way companies like LG & HTC can afford complete overhauls every single year. They don't have that kind of cash and don't generate nearly enough from pushing phones to make it worth it.

Has anyone returned their Note 7 yet? I am curious if i can just bring the phone in or do i need to bring the box with all the extras. 

Prob gon need to bring everything

That's what they said about the 1st recall. When I turned mine in the 1st time, the employee didn't even check. I had left out the charger and the USB adapter. Who knows. ::shrug::

F that noise. I'd raise a stink if they're gonna be petty about a charger and headphones when they have their phones exploding.

Yall are being petty by keeping them

And this debacle will definitely delay the s8

Another issue would be a nail in the coffin

Last edited:

Turned mine in last night , with all the accessories I purchased none had boxes or o.g. Packaging . I did have my charger for my phone though. They pulled my receipt up through their system and I was able to exchange with no problem

wut?

you sell a bomb and are gonna get mad at papis for keeping da headphones and charger that cost 0.02 cents to produce?

bout petty

thats da least they can do after wasting people's time, twice, with their defective $700+ dollar phone.

bout petty.

Last edited:

They need to give people that got a Note 7 a discount or the ability to pre-order.

The only thing they're getting is my box and phone

Especially after it's been scrapped.

Don't let the stores lie to you and say you can't return accessories. They are doing this to protect their numbers. They are outright lying to some customers saying that they have to trade the accessories out for store credit and that's a 100% got damn lie. I get that the managers have numbers to protect but that's shady business 100%.

The days of top of the line specs really need to go after this Note 7 fiasco.

Stable UI needs to be the number one priority.

Back
Top Bottom