• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im trying out hangouts for the first time, its cool, but not feelingg the green and white layout. Is it customizable?

The video call dope too. But the layout is so plain.
Is there amother texting app tht lets yiu do the same thing as hangouts?

If you choose a theme the messenger app changes it's template as well.

Flossy has a video about some of the various Spigen cases for the Note 7

don't know how to embed from mobile

I got the Spigen slim fit on my note right now. it feels really good but you can tell it won't hold up to a couple drops. that Spigen rugged armor looks nice and durable.

Maybe its a setting but it looks to me like the note 4 had a better video camera. Did some side by side comparisons of recorded videos and the note 7 videos come out really grainy. Anyone see this at all. I don't notice it when I'm watching it on the phone but when i transfer the file to the comp i see it. It could just be the video card but the note 4 comes in looking better imo.

Last edited:
I think i figured out 1 of the culprits that was causing the overlay issue: i downloaded an app that turns off the capacitive key lights, for some reason Samsung didn't provide that option.

Last edited:
Man TMobile got me all the way messed up. I sent the phones back I guess slightly outside of the 14 day buyer's remorse window and now they calling me talking about I owe $1538. They got collections companies calling me now though so IDK what to do, I don't want it on my credit but I'm not about to give them a rack and a half for some phones I never used and that I sent back like they asked

:x :smh:

If that’s not enough, then xda-developers has an even deeper performance review of the handset. In a post titled “With the Note 7, Samsung still delivers embarrassing real-world performance,” the site explains everything that doesn’t go according to plan with the new smartphone.

This isn’t a regular quick video comparison. Instead, xda dives deep into what makes the Galaxy Note 7 tick and finds that the phone isn’t able to keep up with rivals. The Galaxy Note 7 is “trailing behind not just other Snapdragon 820 phones like the OnePlus 3 and HTC 10, but also the year-old Nexus 6P running on Android’s latest preview.”

The conclusion appears to be as follows: “Considering that Samsung packs the cream of today’s processing power with its UFS 2.0 storage, LPDDR4 RAM and the Snapdragon 820, we can begin to entertain the notion that something went wrong with Samsung’s implementation.”

http://bgr.com/2016/08/22/galaxy-note-7-vs-iphone-6-speed-test/

Last edited:
Doesn't mean much, as long as the phone is fast and responsive when you use it is what matters.

Guys sit and worry about horsepower and which one is faster going 0-60 when buying their car?

Doesn't mean much, as long as the phone is fast and responsive when you use it is what matters.

Guys sit and worry about horsepower and which one is faster going 0-60 when buying their car?

There are most definitely a good amount that do :lol:

Oddly enough same ones that put so much emphasis on it are the ones that will never track their car either.

At least in my experience.

Man TMobile got me all the way messed up. I sent the phones back I guess slightly outside of the 14 day buyer's remorse window and now they calling me talking about I owe $1538. They got collections companies calling me now though so IDK what to do, I don't want it on my credit but I'm not about to give them a rack and a half for some phones I never used and that I sent back like they asked

How long have you been with TMO? You should try asking for the loyalty department and see what they can do. They seem to be more eager to help than regular customer service from the times I've talked to them.

If collections are calling you, it's already on your credit. Sounds like you're in a tough spot.

Exactly. It's already hurting you unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom