• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Played around a bit w/ the Note 7 at the Verizon store today. Amazing device. Current version of TouchWiz looks A LOT cleaner than it did back when I had the S4. Was kinda disappointed with the size of it tho. Woulda liked it to be a bit bigger. It's extremely narrow compared to other phablets. And they need to put it out in white and flat silver ASAP.

The second bucket: carrier services. This is where Google does a few different things. It makes the messaging app for SMS and RCS (Rich Text Services, the next-gen SMS), provides RCS services to carriers with its recently-acquired Jibe software, and finally makes the phone app. "We don't think of the Phone app as a Google product as much as we think of it as a manifestation — hopefully a great manifestation — of the carrier's phone [...] calling service," says Fox. "Same thing with the SMS/RCS app," he adds.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/8/16/12494408/googles-hangouts-enterprise-communications-app

So either a major update to Messenger or a new app (I wouldn't be surprised if it is the latter :lol: :smh: )

Logging in with the finger print is cool, but Chrome stores all my passwords anyway. And I refuse to use the iris scanner. I just don't see what's do special about it to switch.

internet app can do that and it can log you in using the fingerprint or iris scanner :smokin
I'll try it out, but Google has me by the short hairs

Logging in with the finger print is cool, but Chrome stores all my passwords anyway. And I refuse to use the iris scanner. I just don't see what's do special about it to switch.
Honestly it's a really cool feature but ended up going with fingerprint cause it's pretty awkward unlocking your phone while driving with the iris scanner

internet app can do that and it can log you in using the fingerprint or iris scanner :smokin

Honestly it's a really cool feature but ended up going with fingerprint cause it's pretty awkward unlocking your phone while driving with the iris scanner

itll be helpful in the winter time more imo. i think the samsung browser uses less battery than chrome too

Maybe awkward is a good deterrent

The Samsung internet app also has the video assistant setting to turn videos to 360 or have a mini pop up player

Yo, is there any way to get rid of the 'swipe screen to open' when I try and open my notifications?

so i figured out if you record gifs in standard mode they should send via mms given its not 10 secs long.

This damn screen overlay message is getting in my last nerve. I'm following the instructions but if won't let me post anything on social media. Any one figure figured out out?

Edit: after scouring online, i learned that the Facebook messenger app causes this problem. So damn annoying.

Last edited:
Good looks, i just read that online. I never liked the fact that fb uses am outside messaging app anyway. Is there a way around it if I wanted to use it in the future?

Back
Top Bottom