• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Note 5's battery life is horrific. I literally have to charge my phone like 3 times per day. Still stuck with it for another year too, smh

Saw some people on the corner at like 10 pm that we're supposedly playing that pokemon game. Crazy that people are that bored with real life.

Saw some girls in a coffee shop taking pics with one while their friend was snapchatting them do it :smh:

Pokemon was never my thing.

Anyone here on Google Fi?

I started doing some research into it after realizing now that you can extend your account to up to 9 (!) data-only devices. I'd love to turn my backup phone into an audio streamer for runs/the gym, given that I don't take my phone with me to exercise. If you're using the service in the NJ/NYC metro area, let me know how it's been.

Last edited:
More Note 7 leaks. Also the price for the phone is crazy
... he Note 7 could start at €849 in Europe, €50 more than the Galaxy S7 edge. For reference, at the current exchange rate this would be the equivalent of roughly $910

There is no phone out there worth $900 to me, that is ridiculous even by Samsung standards. Hopefully those rumors turn out false, I was very seriously considering getting a Note 7. Maybe that new Nexus :nerd:

What's the best Android tablet right now?
My top pick: Kindle HDX 8.9

Biggest trade of is no Google Play Services: ie no Play Store, Gmail, Maps, etc

But the apps can be sideloaded.

Other options include NVIDIA Sheild Tablet, Nexus 9 has fairly above average reviews, and Galaxy Tab S tablets

Anyone here on Google Fi?

I started doing some research into it after realizing now that you can extend your account to up to 9 (!) data-only devices. I'd love to turn my backup phone into an audio streamer for runs/the gym, given that I don't take my phone with me to exercise. If you're using the service in the NJ/NYC metro area, let me know how it's been.

Damn I could pick up a good laptop for that price 
laugh.gif
. I really like the s7 and note 7 (from what I've seen), but It is getting harder to justify spending that much on a cellphone when one plus and Nexus devices can be had for almost half the price with cleaner software.  

Not only that but the things that are actually "upgraded" usually aren't even noticed by most people

Not only that but the things that are actually "upgraded" usually aren't even noticed by most people
Exactly. A budget phone used to mean a combination **** camera quality, shoddy build quality, bad battery, no updates, etc. The differences now are minimal, and you an get a great phone for only a few hundred dollars. 

Back
Top Bottom