Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who in their right mind jumps ship to freaking Sprint? :lol:

Unless you're getting a steep discount don't do it man

This thread should help you understand.

http://niketalk.com/t/647275/niketa...-ex-into-a-new-16-sorento-ex/60#post_25588232

Times must be hard for breh

http://niketalk.com/t/635645/niketa...e-fraud-vol-buyers-remorse-house-and-car/0_20

Damn, best of luck to him. This forum has definitely helped me make better financial decisions

It always depends on your area and how often you travel, but if you are anywhere near a metro area, I would definitely give T-Mobile a try. Unlimited everything (talk, text, and data) for $50/mo. $100/mo for two lines.
Do they offer wifi hotspot on your device with unlimited?

Sprint do, it said 3 gb per device but you can of course root or build a rom that will make it as much as you want. Im'ma look into TMobile though. Sprint deal isn't as good as it seems although it still is, they make you pay the $750 for the S7 Edge (2 for that price total) in installments as lease (won't allow you to buy it outright) and then after you have paid the whole lease in 24 months, you can buy it for them for $160 more dollars.

Sprint data speeds are horrawful, I had "unlimited" and it was slow as ****. Unless that changed its useless.

I think up to 14gb
14gbs of data total or 14gbs of data via hotspot?
Sprint data speeds are horrawful, I had "unlimited" and it was slow as ****. Unless that changed its useless.
When I had Sprint I didn't have many complaints. Speeds were fast "enough". Thing about sprint is to get the best service experience you'd want to have a Sprint Spark enable device. Spark network gave me signal in the most random of places

I think up to 14gb
14gbs of data total or 14gbs of data via hotspot?

When I had Sprint I didn't have many complaints. Speeds were fast "enough". Thing about sprint is to get the best service experience you'd want to have a Sprint Spark enable device. Spark network gave me signal in the most random of places

14gb hotspot w/ the unlimited

On thing I noticed with Tmobile is that some plans are only available in certain cities or for a certain amount of time...so when people talk about how much they pay it may not be possible to get the same deal.

Some plans are just hidden :rolleyes

T-Mobile Postpaid Unlimited Plan: 2-Lines + 6GB 4G LTE Data $80/Month via Phone Order

Includes
2-Lines w/ 6GB of 4G LTE Data Each Line
Additional Features
Music Freedom
Binge On
DataStash - unused data rollover
Free US+Canada+Mexico calling, LTE, and roaming
Free texts and 2G data in roaming
Free lease of signal booster/micro cell tower

https://newsroom.t-mobile.com/news-...89491&cmpid=WTR_AF_189491&irpid=10451&irgwc=1

Who in their right mind jumps ship to freaking Sprint?
laugh.gif

Unless you're getting a steep discount don't do it man

This thread should help you understand.

http://niketalk.com/t/647275/niketa...-ex-into-a-new-16-sorento-ex/60#post_25588232

Times must be hard for breh

http://niketalk.com/t/635645/niketa...e-fraud-vol-buyers-remorse-house-and-car/0_20
I hope bruh trolling cause if not...
laugh.gif
mean.gif

There's too much information out here in the internet age to be jumping out there making bad decisions and taking L's like that 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Rly no point in that unless you got T-Mobile
crickets highspeed will be capped at 8mbps TOP speed. meaning you'll probably actually see only 4-6mbps on a great day. thats a BIG drawback. and if most of your data on tmo comes from youtube or hulu or netflix soundcloud rhapsody pandora etc etc.... you dont need an unlimited plan. unlimited at this point is for heavy facebook video watchers, gear VR users, and torrenters. other than that, there isn't really a point anymore imo.

edit: on a sidenote, i can't believe the htc 10 has done away with its front facing speakers. i mean COME. ON. i wonder what type of licensing is going on with those that other manufacturers have not copied that design element. cuz its brilliant and REALLY makes a difference in sound.

Last edited:
So my g4 bricked out of nowhere while I'm on vacation. Currently on a burner phone til I get it sorted out.

Apparently it's a known issue so I should be able to get it replaced.

Should still be under warranty but I bought it off eBay. Don't know if I should try to do it through tmo or lg directly though

So my g4 bricked out of nowhere while I'm on vacation. Currently on a burner phone til I get it sorted out.

Should still be under warranty but I bought it off eBay. Don't know if I should try to do it through tmo or lg directly though

It's a T-Mobile LG phone? probably can do it through T-Mobile then. That'll be faster than contacting LG.

And yeah, it's a very well known issue. Same thing happened to me, first time I've had to replace a phone in 5 years. I think LG has quality control issues.

Same thing happened to me when I recording a video.  Phone was purchased through Verizon but I swtiched to TMo a few months later and neither wanted to deal with it. It was still under warranty and I went through LG direct.  Took about a week and they replaced a power board. They did ask for a receipt of purchase.

B&H has the Nexus 5X for $300 with $25GC & selfie stick

I'm debating if I should buy and just give my OPO to my pops... A lot of mix reviews though has me wondering

$40 less for 2 lines instead of 1 with essentially unlimited data since I mainly just want to Pandora at work all day, TMobile now not Sprint

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom