• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those looking for a minimal case for the S7 Edge this is what I ordered from Amazon. Really good quality, not bulky at all and leaves the screen all the way free.

Also getting this screen protector delivered tomorrow.

Tmobile is supposedly going to offer a BOGO w/ the new S7(edge) starting March 11.

I think the free one is for a new line only though. If I can figure it out, I'd get it for me and the Mrs. since it's still in the time frame for the free VR + Netflix promo.

Wait - so all I need is to just open a new line and I get one free????

Im about to open that 5th line or TMo for 30 bucks and call it a day. Can take one of the kids of their prepaid joint ....

Onyx black here I come 

I was about to drop 400 for the Moto X so I just wait ....
Nevermind .....

It seems like you can't pay up front for both, those requiring you to be in a 2 year plan (probably penalties besides the phone)

and 

I rather not mess with a mail in rebate in form of a prepaid master card

PASS!

Nevermind .....

It seems like you can't pay up front for both, those requiring you to be in a 2 year plan (probably penalties besides the phone)

and 

PASS!

Just to clarify you can pay off the EIP any time you want and there is not a penalty. So you can get both phones for example, and when you get the mail in rebate use that to pay 1 off then pay off the other.
I work for them btw so can guarantee this is the case.

LOOOOOVE my Spigen case from amazon for my s6. Since it's clear it doesn't take away from the beautiful finish of the phone.

Got my s7 last night. Man it feels great on hand. Almost feel confident enough to not use a case since it fits so well in-hand. Currently using a spigen rugged slim something case.... phone is smooth af. The low light photos is legit. I was content/happy with the s6, but glad I jumped.

LG V10 devices in Korea and Turkey are receiving Android 6.0 OTA updates and can be updated via the LG Bridge desktop application.

#soon

Nevermind .....

and 

PASS!

Just to clarify you can pay off the EIP any time you want and there is not a penalty. So you can get both phones for example, and when you get the mail in rebate use that to pay 1 off then pay off the other.
I work for them btw so can guarantee this is the case.

Any way to work around that new line stipulation?

[h1]Hilariously Late, a 16-Month Old Version of Android Is Now Popular[/h1]

Chris Mills
Yesterday 11:00pm
Filed to: SMARTPHONES

k4jqtwz8gmlwomaokxjy.jpg

Updates to Google’s Android mobile OS take famously long to roll out to actual consumers, but here’s one stat that really puts things in perspective: 16 months after Google first released Lollipop 5.0, it’s finally the most popular (not by a majority!) version of Android. 

In the latest set of monthly stats, Lollipop takes 36.1 percent of installed versions of Android, narrowly overtaking KitKat (down to 34.4 percent). Marshmallow, the latest release, is still languishing on 2.3 percent. 

Why should you give a crap about the popularity of software release? Well, because it’s a telling indicator of a big problem for Android that refuses to go away. Having Android users fragmented across ten different versions of Android makes it hard for developers to write apps and services. That means Android apps are often given less work, if written at all. 

There’s also a problem for Google to keep users of top-end smartphones on its platform. The biggest improvements to smartphones in the past years have been software-based—things like always-on voice control, better camera software or a slicker UI. Even if Google can keep up or exceed Apple’s rate of innovation with iOS, it doesn’t matter one bit if a tiny percentage of consumers see the end result. 

[Google  via VentureBeat]

I have the 6p and the 6s+ I just wish htc wasn't taking over the nexus line the next 3 years I'm not a fan of their phones even though the last joint I had was the Evo in 2012.

Back
Top Bottom