• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was so mad about that BOGO until I read the fine print.
Interesting nevertheless.

[COLOR=#red]Lol I see y'all still on the mythical Samsung lag. Then as usual comes the articles where it's "proven" :lol: Talk about confirmation bias.

Let's be real Samsung lag = Samsung not figuring out a way to predict what you're going to do before you do it. Of course that's every phone, but it only matters when it's Sammy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Lol I see y'all still on the mythical Samsung lag. Then as usual comes the articles where it's "proven" :lol: Talk about confirmation bias.

Let's be real Samsung lag = Samsung not figuring out a way to predict what you're going to do before you do it. Of course that's every phone, but it only matters when it's Sammy.[/COLOR]

Lag on my G4 makes me wish I just had Samsung lag to deal with :lol:

You mean the articles that objectively prove the lag is not mythical? The articles that documented and proved that Samsung devices just take longer to do certain tasks? You might want to discredit the sites, articles, and authors - but you can't discredit the math.

ALL android phones will eventually experience lag because of the way Android manages resources, Samsungs devices are simply more prone to lag because of all the bloat that comes with Touchwiz. I think it's pretty clear that Touchwiz's problems extend beyond aesthetics - you know it's pretty bad when even Samsung admits they need to work on it and has to ask Google for help :lol:

All phones lag, Samsung phones just lag the most. :smile:

Last edited:
In all honesty, my s6 has been pretty smooth, never noticed any lag. I run Nova launcher and disabled most of the apps, but I am impressed. I want that s7

Lag on my G4 makes me wish I just had Samsung lag to deal with :lol:

Had G4 and it took beautiful photos but it lagged like mfker. Had drop it for s6. S7 just got dropped off. Can't wait to get home.

Last edited:
Its all subjective.  Depends on what you're used to. Trust me, when you spend a good amount of time using one of the few devices that have little to no lag at all, any one that does you can tell immediately.  Dude is giving his experience from HIS perspective, and i'm sure he has tested far more devices than anyone in this thread lol

If you've had nothing but Samsung or LG devices, of course you cant tell 
laugh.gif
.  Rock a Huawei 6p, an M8 or 9, etc, and then come back and tell me Samsung devices dont have lag.

Nobody is saying that they are the slowest devices in the world
laugh.gif
, or that they lag constantly or are unusable, but compared to some other devices out there, they are pretty laggy in comparison.  You guys are taking it as "Samsung has some lag = Samsung sucks" lol.

Sidenote, I'm rocking an iPhone 6s plus right now.  Its pretty damn laggy/buggy compared to some of my past devices smh.  Android has definitely far surpassed iOS in smoothness and reliability (except TW lmao)

Shimmy. Im lagging right now on this 6s+ while its updating apps.
mean.gif
BRUH!!! This joint gets crazy annoying at times smh.  The funny thing is, to iOS users these are the most solid devices ever in life 
roll.gif

Shows that its about perspective lol.  Anything can seem great depending on what you're used to 

Last edited:
I'm about ready to drop $700 for the S7 as soon as the international version is out :smh: Hate not being able to take any decent quality pics with my M8

Want the Edge cause it's beautiful, but I'm a one-handed phone user so the smaller 5.1" screen is appreciated and accidental touches with my palm on the edge screen won't happen

Last edited:
You must have them tiny non Whopper eating hands

Last edited:
I'm about ready to drop $700 for the S7 as soon as the international version is out
mean.gif
Hate not being able to take any decent quality pics with my M8

Want the Edge cause it's beautiful, but I'm a one-handed phone user so the smaller 5.1" screen is appreciated and accidental touches with my palm on the edge screen won't happen
Youll be fine with the edge bro.  The curved edges dont register palm touches, and the screen is actually pretty usable even with the larger size

Wait - so all I need is to just open a new line and I get one free????

Im about to open that 5th line or TMo for 30 bucks and call it a day. Can take one of the kids of their prepaid joint ....

Onyx black here I come 

I was about to drop 400 for the Moto X so I just wait ....

You must have them tiny non Whopper eating hands

tiny-hands.jpg

I'm about ready to drop $700 for the S7 as soon as the international version is out :smh: Hate not being able to take any decent quality pics with my M8

Youll be fine with the edge bro.  The curved edges dont register palm touches, and the screen is actually pretty usable even with the larger size

Yea I'll need to go in and actually play around with both phones before deciding, but I didn't like the Edge+ because it was registering touches from my palms.

Note 5 wasn't that bad one handed, and the S7E should be smaller, so maybe.......but then I'd have to throw out another $100 out of pocket :x Just don't like the fact that my laptop I bought second-hand is pretty beasty but only half the price of my prospective phone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom