Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

intersting phone from blu, beside it being super huge phablet 6. :rolleyes

might buy it just because of the $349 price.

Last edited:
How much yall think I can sell my iPad air 16gigs for? IPhone guys never reply to me :lol: I think they really hate android people

looking at the moto watch and couldn't find the rose gold option before I realized it was for the women's one. What's the difference between the Women's 42 and Men's 42? I'm assuming just band size?

cool.. thanks yall.. time for my son to get a phone and he wants a iphone since he is used to the ios because of the ipad

Copped today :smokin

Is that the 360?

One day I will buy a smartwatch 
laugh.gif
 don't know if I have a need for it but that joint looks fire  

Is that the 360?

One day I will buy a smartwatch :lol:  don't know if I have a need for it but that joint looks fire  

Yeah it is. I just waited til the kinks were ironed out before I copped

Battery life was fixed with the lollipop update

Custom faces and music control support

Internet browser and voice reply for texts or a keyboard option

Its a bit more convenient

I could see myself buying a smart watch down the line, in like the 3rd generation when it's on sale or something like that 
laugh.gif

Got it for 100. I had a 50 dollar gift card from my moms friend. It's 150 now for all versions

Some corporate AT&T stores have them for 100. It isn't listed on the sites though

I have the lg urbane and it's moderately convenient. How do you get the custom face.

Download watch maker from the play store

Itll take a few mins to pop up on ur phone but u choose that as your watch face

Theres a bunch of faces in the app itself. But go to the watchmaker google+ community. Thousands of faces there

If u find one just click the download link and choose to open it with watchmaker

But u gotta get the premium version of watch maker. I use Google rewards since they send u surveys to complete every few days and u get play store credit for doing them

Is that the 360?

One day I will buy a smartwatch :lol:  don't know if I have a need for it but that joint looks fire  

Yeah it is. I just waited til the kinks were ironed out before I copped

Battery life was fixed with the lollipop update

Custom faces and music control support

Internet browser and voice reply for texts or a keyboard option

Its a bit more convenient

What's the batterly life like? I'm plannin on gettin the new Pebble because of the battery life (avg 7days or so) but would like an AndroidWear watch for more capabilities

Last edited:

The round finger scanner, the two-tone LED flash, and the laser autofocus system of LG, are also clearly visible. The insiders that tipped this slide have also reconfirmed the rumored specs to be a 5.2" 1080p LCD display, a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor, clocked at 1.8 GHz maximums, and paired with an LTE Cat. 6 cellular modem, as well as 2 GB of RAM, and 32/64 GB of internal storage.

The rear camera is listed as 12.3 MP, which will likely be branded as a 13 MP shooter, and a 5 MP selfie snapper is allegedly placed at the front. The only ho-hum endeavor is the 2700 mAh juicer, but Nexus phones have rarely been excellent in terms of battery life, so there you go.

Read more at http://www.phonearena.com/news/LG-N...pecs-sheet-in-tow_id73575#HSdoHBjWDzp4TK6P.99

Back
Top Bottom