• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
left is the nexus phase beam live wallpaper 
right is the ios7 one
oh. anyway to get Emoji on android? Chick I mess with loves em and I have to ask what she sent. and I remember seeing someone with a shozoko on their drop bar. right next to the battery life. how could I do something like that?

oh. anyway to get Emoji on android? Chick I mess with loves em and I have to ask what she sent. and I remember seeing someone with a shozoko on their drop bar. right next to the battery life. how could I do something like that?
IF youre talking about emojis in messaging, Get a third party SMS app with emoji plugin.  Textra, Handcent, GoSMS, chompSMS, etc.

get gosms pro and the emoji plugin

[h1]Paranoid Android team open-sources its 'Halo' multitasking feature[/h1]

By Andrew Martonik   | Jun 10 2013 | 8:51 pm  | 27 COMMENTS

[h3]Teams and solo enthusiasts alike can now integrate the notification system into their ROMs[/h3]
A few weeks ago the folks over at Paranoid Android took the idea of Facebook's new Chat Heads software  and took it a step further to create what it calls "Halo", a new way to manage multitasking on Android. While the software is still in beta officially, the team took to its official Google+ page today to announce that it is completely open-sourcing the software for other ROM makers to implement on their own. The source code, which is admittedly not cleaned up and still doesn't support proper Tablet UI's, comes by way of two links to GitHub with everything ROM makers of any size need to get started with it.

With the information and links to the source code, it also took a moment to throw out some thanks to Facebook, a few notes on compatibility and scaling of apps from Google Play, and some notes on the new version of Halo currently being used on Paranoid Android's ROM. The Google+ post also links to a great walkthrough of the feature as it stands now, which you can find above.

Source: +Paranoid Android

For those who love the idea of ChatHeads but do not use Facebook and also tried NinjaSMS but it falls shorts, here's a solution: Floating Notifications

This ALSO gives you the ability to use with ANY app (Gmail, Snapchat, WhatsApp, etc.) instead of being limited to SMS and FB like "ChatHeads"

Last edited:
Any tips on how to save the battery on the s4. My battery is dying to fast within 3 hours it's at 50 percent

dropped 50% in 3 hours? That's not normal. Look at your battery usage in your settings and look at what apps are draining it. Better, post a screenshot.

anybody have experience with "lost" phones and insurance claims? Are they blacklisted on their network or are they completely useless?

Back
Top Bottom