Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not copping Next Launcher...
Definitely not your speed.
laugh.gif

Htc one t6 max, has supposedly soar to run with a 2.3 ghz quad core snap dragon processor and a 5.9 inch screen... I'm disappointed that I bought the one so quick shoulve waited

[h1]First alleged Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom render appears[/h1]

By Alex Dobie   | Jun 07 2013 | 5:08 pm  | 12 COMMENTS

[h3]Galaxy S4 variant infused with Galaxy Camera DNA[/h3]
We've seen the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini  and Galaxy S4 Active, and next up could be the Galaxy S4 Zoom. The device has been rumored for the past several weeks, and supposedly combined Galaxy S4 Mini-level internals with a 16-megapixel rear shooter and 10X optical zoom capabilities. If it exists, it's an interesting twist on the "cameraphone" concept, as we discussed in a recent editorial.

Today brings us our first possible look at the actual hardware of the S4 Zoom. The Samsung rumormongers at SamMobile  have published the shot above, which looks like a Galaxy S4 infused with some Galaxy Camera  DNA. There's an S4-like front, complete with speaker grille, a zoom lens around the back and dedicated camera key (without a zoom rocker, oddly.)

We'll have to wait and see whether this will be the device to complete Samsung's "Premiere 2013" line-up. We'll be on the ground in London on June 20 to find out -- in the meantime, share any theories down in the comments.

Source: SamMobile

Ugh, I hate Handcent cause I don't like my messages popping up on the screen...

Man just go into settings and disable popup messages
This.

I looked for that setting but couldn't find it. Guess I'll try it again...
Go to the home page where your list of conversations are and then hit your settings button (not sure what phone you have but its the bottom left on my S4)

Then go to Settings>Notification Settings> Uncheck "enable popup.

THat should take care of it.

Thanks, appreciate the help!

[h2]Google patents new facial recognition technology to let users unlock phones with a wink and a smile   Mobile[/h2]

By Michael Gorman  posted Jun 7th 2013 4:58PM26  

Google first implemented face-unlock in ICS, and since then, they've been hard at work improving the feature and acquiring new IP related to it. Last fall, the search giant patented a way for multiple users  to use face-unlock on a single device. This week it obtained a new patent for a method that requires users to make a series of facial expressions to gain access to a system. Essentially, the patent claims a method where a device captures two images of a user, then compares the differences in the images to identify a facial gesture and authenticate a user.

In other words, its a face-unlock method where a device looks at two images of your mug to tell if you're raising an eyebrow, frowning or sticking your tongue out as instructed by a prompt from the device. And, it double checks to ensure that it is, in fact, the same face in both images. Oh, and the patent leaves room for a series of expressions to be used -- so at some point in the future, you may have to give your Google-fied phone a wink and  a smile before it grants you access. Guess that's easier than remembering a PIN, right?

26  Comments

And I thought I would miss my note 2 battery. Same kind of usage I had with the N2. I have NO complaints about the HTC One.

Last edited:
The screen on time option should be back on 4.2 looks like they changed the battery menu more stock like.

Not rooted, wish I would root my one but I see no benefits as I rooted all my androids, and all I did was rock cool roms and themes

Guys is $450 good price for a tmobile HTC one? I going to use it with straight talk

Well I purchased the HTC one and try to install the update and to my surprise it has team win recovery project installed.. Wth lol

Last edited:
Lost my DNA last night.

Im an employee so I cant get the s4 yet. I ordered an iphohe 5 yall think I'll be able to flip it for a htc one when it comes to Verizon?

I gotta another upgrade in September so I'll just use that for the One if I can't wait.

I use my phone too much to deal with an garbage phone for longet than a day or two.

Truthfully if I could flip the I phone for a DNA and some cash I'd be happy.

My work phone is a Note 2 but I can't get thr the nasty pics on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom