• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Recently my phone stopped making calls to VERIZON phones only (I'm on Sprint)...

Not sure why but whenever I call a Verizon cell phone I get a busy signal after 1 ring... I can call Sprint phones, land lines, ATT etc. but not verizon.

Anyone ever heard of this? Im on GSII.

Help?

Recently my phone stopped making calls to VERIZON phones only (I'm on Sprint)...

Not sure why but whenever I call a Verizon cell phone I get a busy signal after 1 ring... I can call Sprint phones, land lines, ATT etc. but not verizon.

Help?

http://www.extremetech.com/computin...app-that-terrifies-publishers-and-politicians
Boycott SOPA Android App
Boycott SOPA: An Android app that terrifies publishers and politicians
Armchair activists now have a tool that can transport their SOPA protestations into the real world: Boycott SOPA, an Android app that scans barcodes and tells you whether an object’s manufacturer/publisher is a supporter of the much maligned Stop Online Piracy Act.

If you’ve ever scanned a barcode on your Android phone to look up a book or CD on Amazon, Boycott SOPA works in exactly the same way: First you have to install the ZXing Barcode Scanner app, but then you simply go around pointing your phone’s camera at product barcodes. Boycott SOPA gives you a big red cross if the product is distributed by a SOPA supporter, or a green tick if it’s “clean.

http://www.extremetech.com/computin...app-that-terrifies-publishers-and-politicians
Boycott SOPA Android App
Boycott SOPA: An Android app that terrifies publishers and politicians
Armchair activists now have a tool that can transport their SOPA protestations into the real world: Boycott SOPA, an Android app that scans barcodes and tells you whether an object’s manufacturer/publisher is a supporter of the much maligned Stop Online Piracy Act.

If you’ve ever scanned a barcode on your Android phone to look up a book or CD on Amazon, Boycott SOPA works in exactly the same way: First you have to install the ZXing Barcode Scanner app, but then you simply go around pointing your phone’s camera at product barcodes. Boycott SOPA gives you a big red cross if the product is distributed by a SOPA supporter, or a green tick if it’s “clean.

Well they both have a Qualcomm S3 processors unfortunately because it works with ATT's LTE network . If I had a choice I would go with the Skyrocket HD because im sure it will get ICS . If i was to get the note it would be the international version because that 1.4 GHZ Exynos processor smokes everything out right now

Well they both have a Qualcomm S3 processors unfortunately because it works with ATT's LTE network . If I had a choice I would go with the Skyrocket HD because im sure it will get ICS . If i was to get the note it would be the international version because that 1.4 GHZ Exynos processor smokes everything out right now

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2012/01/dev...eup-galaxy-note-and-galaxy-s-ii-skyrocket-hd/[/h2]
[h2]AT&T introduces two more Galaxy devices to their lineup: Galaxy Note and Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD[/h2]
Tweet

AT&T must really have a thing for Samsung’s Galaxy devices, because the company has just made the Samsung Galaxy Note and its third Galaxy S II device (!) official.

We’ve been expecting the Galaxy Note to come to AT&T for quite some time now. The AT&T version of the Note does include four capacitive buttons and access to Ma Bell’s LTE network, but other than that, not a whole lot has changed. The 5.3-inch 1280 x 800 Super AMOLED display, 1.5GHz processor and pressure sensitive S Pen are thankfully all still there. It should be available in the next few weeks.

What we weren’t expecting from AT&T was a third Galaxy S II device. The Galaxy S II Skyrocket was released just a couple months ago, one month after the original Galaxy S II was released on AT&T. The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD trumps both earlier GSII models (good for anyone still looking for a GSII, bad for anyone who’s already bought one). Advertised as a “sliver of a smartphone,

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2012/01/dev...eup-galaxy-note-and-galaxy-s-ii-skyrocket-hd/[/h2]
[h2]AT&T introduces two more Galaxy devices to their lineup: Galaxy Note and Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD[/h2]
Tweet

AT&T must really have a thing for Samsung’s Galaxy devices, because the company has just made the Samsung Galaxy Note and its third Galaxy S II device (!) official.

We’ve been expecting the Galaxy Note to come to AT&T for quite some time now. The AT&T version of the Note does include four capacitive buttons and access to Ma Bell’s LTE network, but other than that, not a whole lot has changed. The 5.3-inch 1280 x 800 Super AMOLED display, 1.5GHz processor and pressure sensitive S Pen are thankfully all still there. It should be available in the next few weeks.

What we weren’t expecting from AT&T was a third Galaxy S II device. The Galaxy S II Skyrocket was released just a couple months ago, one month after the original Galaxy S II was released on AT&T. The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD trumps both earlier GSII models (good for anyone still looking for a GSII, bad for anyone who’s already bought one). Advertised as a “sliver of a smartphone,

"Asus' new Transformer Prime TF700T Android 4.0 tablet was just introduced, and we've got hands-on photos. It's a variant of the Eee Pad Transformer Prime tablet, and the most significant upgrade here is a move to a 1920 x 1200 resolution, which looks quite sharp and bright. The rear cover design has also been altered to allow for better GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth performance. It's an incredibly light and thin tablet — the body is mostly plastic — but it still manages to feel solid in the hands. Performance-wise, the 1.3GHz quad-core Tegra 3 SoC doesn't disappoint — scrolling, swiping, and moving around in the OS is smooth and snappy. We'll update you as soon as we find out final prices and an official release date. "

http://www.theverge.com/2...er-prime-tf700t-hands-on

Best Android tablet out.

"Asus' new Transformer Prime TF700T Android 4.0 tablet was just introduced, and we've got hands-on photos. It's a variant of the Eee Pad Transformer Prime tablet, and the most significant upgrade here is a move to a 1920 x 1200 resolution, which looks quite sharp and bright. The rear cover design has also been altered to allow for better GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth performance. It's an incredibly light and thin tablet — the body is mostly plastic — but it still manages to feel solid in the hands. Performance-wise, the 1.3GHz quad-core Tegra 3 SoC doesn't disappoint — scrolling, swiping, and moving around in the OS is smooth and snappy. We'll update you as soon as we find out final prices and an official release date. "

http://www.theverge.com/2...er-prime-tf700t-hands-on

Best Android tablet out.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Help?
Anyone?
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Help?
Anyone?
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom