Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif

Well atleast I used one of my boys upgrades to get this GSII. So I still got an upgrade this year. If the GSII doesnt get a ICS port then I will be all over the Nexus or whatever the Samsung/Intel/Sprint project they gonna unveil at CES

Well atleast I used one of my boys upgrades to get this GSII. So I still got an upgrade this year. If the GSII doesnt get a ICS port then I will be all over the Nexus or whatever the Samsung/Intel/Sprint project they gonna unveil at CES

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yep, still waiting to see what the Samsung/Intel/Sprint project is all about. But right now, Galaxy Nexus it is!

Sweeeeet! I'm available for upgrade in March! I love my NS4G but that galaxy Nexus is too dope.

Yep, still waiting to see what the Samsung/Intel/Sprint project is all about. But right now, Galaxy Nexus it is!

Sweeeeet! I'm available for upgrade in March! I love my NS4G but that galaxy Nexus is too dope.

You'll get your ICS upgrade bro . Probably after the GS3 releases but we all know the dudes at xda will have a working rom soon. They've had 100% working ICS roms on the Nexus S like a week after the G Nex released.

If I had a GS 2 I would keep it because that Exynos processor and Camera >

You'll get your ICS upgrade bro . Probably after the GS3 releases but we all know the dudes at xda will have a working rom soon. They've had 100% working ICS roms on the Nexus S like a week after the G Nex released.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Yea im not too worried. I know the GSII will get it. Its too new of a phone not to get a port. I just like getting new phones to keep things fresh sometimes. 

Yea im not too worried. I know the GSII will get it. Its too new of a phone not to get a port. I just like getting new phones to keep things fresh sometimes. 

I got u but if I had the GS2 the ONLY way ill upgrade to the Galaxy Nexus is if I had LTE in my area. I use my camera alot and I would be type hurt going from the GS2's camera to the Nexus'. Also knowing that I "upgraded" to a phone with a lesser processor wouldn't sit well with me at all . That 720p screen is the only thing I would say the Nexus has over the GS2 and I don't think it's worth spending $600 + for IMO

I got u but if I had the GS2 the ONLY way ill upgrade to the Galaxy Nexus is if I had LTE in my area. I use my camera alot and I would be type hurt going from the GS2's camera to the Nexus'. Also knowing that I "upgraded" to a phone with a lesser processor wouldn't sit well with me at all . That 720p screen is the only thing I would say the Nexus has over the GS2 and I don't think it's worth spending $600 + for IMO

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2012/01/dev...eup-galaxy-note-and-galaxy-s-ii-skyrocket-hd/[/h2]
[h2]AT&T introduces two more Galaxy devices to their lineup: Galaxy Note and Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD[/h2]
Tweet

AT&T must really have a thing for Samsung’s Galaxy devices, because the company has just made the Samsung Galaxy Note and its third Galaxy S II device (!) official.

We’ve been expecting the Galaxy Note to come to AT&T for quite some time now. The AT&T version of the Note does include four capacitive buttons and access to Ma Bell’s LTE network, but other than that, not a whole lot has changed. The 5.3-inch 1280 x 800 Super AMOLED display, 1.5GHz processor and pressure sensitive S Pen are thankfully all still there. It should be available in the next few weeks.

What we weren’t expecting from AT&T was a third Galaxy S II device. The Galaxy S II Skyrocket was released just a couple months ago, one month after the original Galaxy S II was released on AT&T. The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD trumps both earlier GSII models (good for anyone still looking for a GSII, bad for anyone who’s already bought one). Advertised as a “sliver of a smartphone,

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2012/01/dev...eup-galaxy-note-and-galaxy-s-ii-skyrocket-hd/[/h2]
[h2]AT&T introduces two more Galaxy devices to their lineup: Galaxy Note and Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD[/h2]
Tweet

AT&T must really have a thing for Samsung’s Galaxy devices, because the company has just made the Samsung Galaxy Note and its third Galaxy S II device (!) official.

We’ve been expecting the Galaxy Note to come to AT&T for quite some time now. The AT&T version of the Note does include four capacitive buttons and access to Ma Bell’s LTE network, but other than that, not a whole lot has changed. The 5.3-inch 1280 x 800 Super AMOLED display, 1.5GHz processor and pressure sensitive S Pen are thankfully all still there. It should be available in the next few weeks.

What we weren’t expecting from AT&T was a third Galaxy S II device. The Galaxy S II Skyrocket was released just a couple months ago, one month after the original Galaxy S II was released on AT&T. The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD trumps both earlier GSII models (good for anyone still looking for a GSII, bad for anyone who’s already bought one). Advertised as a “sliver of a smartphone,

is that page live? I would like to sign up to get notified when it becomes available but I don't see it on sprint's site.

is that page live? I would like to sign up to get notified when it becomes available but I don't see it on sprint's site.

Back
Top Bottom