• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I'm on tmobile and have a choice between the HD2 and the HD7, are they any good, or are they both crap?

Nexus s or g2x

People buy windows mobile?
laugh.gif

the HD2 is crazy versatile.. my coworker can switch from WP7 to Android to Winmo6.5 (
sick.gif
) on the fly. 

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I'm on tmobile and have a choice between the HD2 and the HD7, are they any good, or are they both crap?

Nexus s or g2x

People buy windows mobile?
laugh.gif

the HD2 is crazy versatile.. my coworker can switch from WP7 to Android to Winmo6.5 (
sick.gif
) on the fly. 

[h4][/h4]
[h4]Droid X2 reappears in the wild, still indistinguishable from Droid X[/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Apr 7th 2011 1:52PM

You've seen it before and now you're seeing it again. The Droid X2 that Motorola seems unwilling to announce has made another unsanctioned appearance in the wild. It's still rocking Android 2.2 and there's sadly no indication of any LTE goodness for it, but we suspect the changes that justify the 2 in its name will be happening under the hood. The 8 megapixel camera round the back comes with the same dual-LED flash array and HD Video label as the original Droid X, once again giving us no hint of what exactly Motorola's upgraded. Then again, what's the fun in knowing everything in advance?

post_label_VIA.gif
Wireless Goodness
post_label_source.gif
Android Central
http://www.androidcentral.com/droid-x2-pictures-leak

[h1][/h1]
[h1]HTC Incredible 2 for Verizon: First Press Shots[/h1]
File under: News

By: Evan Blass | 1:43 PM 7-Apr-11 | Comments

verizon-incredible-2.jpg

Verizon's HTC Incredible 2 has been getting pretty leaky as of late, which is usually a good sign that a release is near (despite the fact that the phone is still unofficial at this point). The best indicator we have to a solid ship date is that purported roadmap which leaked late last month, and which pointed to April 28th for the initial rollout. The Incredible 2 is little more than a rebranded Incredible S, currently HTC's flagship handset until next week, when we're expecting a pair of dual-core phones in the Pyramid/Sensation and worldwide GSM version of the EVO 3D.

verizon-incredible-2-angle.jpg
Once again we see the Droid "red eye" being used to market a non-Motorola handet, making us wonder if, like the Droid Charge from Samsung, Incredible 2 will actually go by the name Droid Incredible 2. There's no evidence to suggest that will be the case, although the original Incredible was obvisouly branded as part of the Droid lineup. We'd expect an official announcement any day now, where the shipping name will presumably be revealed.

verizon-incredible-2-hero.jpg

[h4][/h4]
[h4]Droid X2 reappears in the wild, still indistinguishable from Droid X[/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Apr 7th 2011 1:52PM

You've seen it before and now you're seeing it again. The Droid X2 that Motorola seems unwilling to announce has made another unsanctioned appearance in the wild. It's still rocking Android 2.2 and there's sadly no indication of any LTE goodness for it, but we suspect the changes that justify the 2 in its name will be happening under the hood. The 8 megapixel camera round the back comes with the same dual-LED flash array and HD Video label as the original Droid X, once again giving us no hint of what exactly Motorola's upgraded. Then again, what's the fun in knowing everything in advance?

post_label_VIA.gif
Wireless Goodness
post_label_source.gif
Android Central
http://www.androidcentral.com/droid-x2-pictures-leak

[h1][/h1]
[h1]HTC Incredible 2 for Verizon: First Press Shots[/h1]
File under: News

By: Evan Blass | 1:43 PM 7-Apr-11 | Comments

verizon-incredible-2.jpg

Verizon's HTC Incredible 2 has been getting pretty leaky as of late, which is usually a good sign that a release is near (despite the fact that the phone is still unofficial at this point). The best indicator we have to a solid ship date is that purported roadmap which leaked late last month, and which pointed to April 28th for the initial rollout. The Incredible 2 is little more than a rebranded Incredible S, currently HTC's flagship handset until next week, when we're expecting a pair of dual-core phones in the Pyramid/Sensation and worldwide GSM version of the EVO 3D.

verizon-incredible-2-angle.jpg
Once again we see the Droid "red eye" being used to market a non-Motorola handet, making us wonder if, like the Droid Charge from Samsung, Incredible 2 will actually go by the name Droid Incredible 2. There's no evidence to suggest that will be the case, although the original Incredible was obvisouly branded as part of the Droid lineup. We'd expect an official announcement any day now, where the shipping name will presumably be revealed.

verizon-incredible-2-hero.jpg

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Nexus S for ATT.. copp or wait for something better? 
nerd.gif

this IS better than the Atrix right? 
Software wise? Yes. Nexus S has Gingerbread, Atrix has Froyo. Hardware wise, no, the dual core 1ghz Tegra 2 chipset is more powerful then the single core Nexus S. Choice is difficult, but I'd probably go with the Atrix, root it and flash a Gingerbread rom. 
Hold up, I thought you went back to your iPhone 4?

yeah.. i had the Atrix for a total of 2 days 
laugh.gif
.. couldn't stand it.. my JB iPhone bricked the other day and is currently running stock 4.3, which is god awful..
my friend was showing off his rooted EVO last night and i was 
eek.gif
.. so i wanna give Android another shot. 
Well, if you didn't like the Atrix, you might wanna give the Nexus S a try. Also it's a Google phone so you'll get all the latest updates first and fast, which is a HUGE plus IMO. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Nexus S for ATT.. copp or wait for something better? 
nerd.gif

this IS better than the Atrix right? 
Software wise? Yes. Nexus S has Gingerbread, Atrix has Froyo. Hardware wise, no, the dual core 1ghz Tegra 2 chipset is more powerful then the single core Nexus S. Choice is difficult, but I'd probably go with the Atrix, root it and flash a Gingerbread rom. 
Hold up, I thought you went back to your iPhone 4?

yeah.. i had the Atrix for a total of 2 days 
laugh.gif
.. couldn't stand it.. my JB iPhone bricked the other day and is currently running stock 4.3, which is god awful..
my friend was showing off his rooted EVO last night and i was 
eek.gif
.. so i wanna give Android another shot. 
Well, if you didn't like the Atrix, you might wanna give the Nexus S a try. Also it's a Google phone so you'll get all the latest updates first and fast, which is a HUGE plus IMO. 

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Tetsujin23 wrote:
Vzw heads. Don't sleep on the Thunderbolt.

Welcome back Awash
pimp.gif
Over the Bionic? Tho?

I follow Androidcentral.com and it seems that people (enthusiasts of course) haven't been happy with it?

A lot of members are saying that they are going to swap it out for the Bionic

What are you thoughts? And what phone are you on?

And Boost, do you have a zip file for your ARES Hd icons?

EDIT: wrong link

About to update to MIUI 1.4.8
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Tetsujin23 wrote:
Vzw heads. Don't sleep on the Thunderbolt.

Welcome back Awash
pimp.gif
Over the Bionic? Tho?

I follow Androidcentral.com and it seems that people (enthusiasts of course) haven't been happy with it?

A lot of members are saying that they are going to swap it out for the Bionic

What are you thoughts? And what phone are you on?

And Boost, do you have a zip file for your ARES Hd icons?

EDIT: wrong link

About to update to MIUI 1.4.8
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

hd 2 is phone of the year 2 years in a row on xda

phone can run anything

yeah, hd2 is an amazing phone, its a beast 
pimp.gif
I got one, it runs android, wp7 and windows mobile 6.5

phone can run anything

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SephXII

phone can run anything

pimp.gif
So versitale
pimp.gif

Captivate running Phoenix Unleashed ROM, Onix v.2.0.4 Kernel and JVK modem
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SephXII

phone can run anything

pimp.gif
So versitale
pimp.gif

Captivate running Phoenix Unleashed ROM, Onix v.2.0.4 Kernel and JVK modem
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

i'm on Salvage ROM 1.1 (no kernel)

quadrant?
nerd.gif

Quadrant is the score thingy where it runs the benchmark... It compares your device to other devices 
Is that rom better than MUIU?

quadrant?
nerd.gif

Quadrant is the score thingy where it runs the benchmark... It compares your device to other devices 

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

quadrant?
nerd.gif

Sorry to sound like a noob but how do I do it/ pull it up?performance wise yes but battery and functionality, No.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

quadrant?
nerd.gif

Sorry to sound like a noob but how do I do it/ pull it up?performance wise yes but battery and functionality, No.

Back
Top Bottom