Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jellybean can't get here any sooner :nthat:
I can't wait to get it on my S3 already.

-Drew

Jellybean can't get here any sooner :nthat:
I can't wait to get it on my S3 already.
-Drew

i cant wait to get rid of my s3 for an iphone 5

that note just seems like a bigger version of the phone i currently have with jb instead of ics

blah

that note just seems like a bigger version of the phone i currently have with jb instead of ics
blah
[COLOR=#red]
Dude, the Iphone 5 will more than likely be a bigger version of the 4S with iOS 6 instead of iOS5. What were you expecting. All phone manufacturers are trickling out updates instead of major revisions because they know we'll buy year after year.[/COLOR]

I'm looking at all the things Samsung has put out for IFA, I'm pretty impressed especially with Android powered Camera and windows 8 RT Tablet. With all the bad press they are getting this seems to put things under table and forget about the case and looking forward to innovative technology.

Anyone here using S3 International version?
Any word on the Jelly Bean rollout?
It should be today according to android forums/sites...
I've been checking Google like a fool. smh

I have the international, i am running one of the JB leaks XXDLH7 and its really smooth.

Not really impressed with the N2 most likely not gonna cop.. might just stick with S3 for a while.. if not that Sony V ain't looking too bad

Last edited:
won't lie that Samsung Galaxy Camera looks TIGHT. Would have been OMG if it looked cooler, but I love the idea of it.

blah

Really?
What makes you so sure you'll like the iPhone 5 though?
Not trying to be a ****, just wondering.

-Drew

I'm looking at all the things Samsung has put out for IFA, I'm pretty impressed especially with Android powered Camera and windows 8 RT Tablet. With all the bad press they are getting this seems to put things under table and forget about the case and looking forward to innovative technology.

[COLOR=#red]
Samsung in its entirety is a multi-billion dollar Corporation that has its hands into everything from weapon innovation and manufacturing, to LCD/LED screens, to being the second largest shipbuilder in the world, to microchips, all the way down to life insurance.

That money they lost from Apple is a drop in the bucket and as it stands as of now close to 60% of the iPhone is Samsung originated. [/COLOR]

getting tired of my ICS Nexus S 4G.

Thing can't handle ICS. Ish lags, isn't responsive, and has some serious trouble updating apps (It just sits there saying "downloading" but isn't downloading and I have to restart every app to make sure it updates). I'll press call on a contact and it'll sit there for 10-30 seconds doing nothing and then suddenly it starts dialing the number. mad annoying. NS4G is not a good representation of the beauty that is ICS/JB.

I'm eligible for an upgrade right now on Sprint, but I'm waiting for the next Nexus device to get that pure, unadulterated Android experience :pimp:

(Looks like short youtube embed links work on the New Niketalk, never worked on yuku)

Anyway, Sony Designers seem very serious about design, lets hope they get the next Nexus phone :pimp:

Last edited:
getting tired of my ICS Nexus S 4G.
Thing can't handle ICS. Ish lags, isn't responsive, and has some serious trouble updating apps (It just sits there saying "downloading" but isn't downloading and I have to restart every app to make sure it updates). I'll press call on a contact and it'll sit there for 10-30 seconds doing nothing and then suddenly it starts dialing the number. mad annoying. NS4G is not a good representation of the beauty that is ICS/JB.
I'm eligible for an upgrade right now on Sprint, but I'm waiting for the next Nexus device to get that pure, unadulterated Android experience :pimp:

wut? i have a t-mo vibrant (SGS1) that's been running ICS smoothly. try a custom rom?

wut? i have a t-mo vibrant (SGS1) that's been running ICS smoothly. try a custom rom?

i don't really want/have time to mess with roms right now. school just started, got work every weekday, CFB on weekends, church, wifey... I'm a busy fellow. Phone been poopy lately, but I'll deal with it for the time being.

i don't really want/have time to mess with roms right now. school just started, got work every weekday, CFB on weekends, church, wifey... I'm a busy fellow. Phone been poopy lately, but I'll deal with it for the time being.

it's your choice, but to me and a lot of people that post in this thread, it's more than worth the couple of hours of reading up and then flashing the rom.

blah

Fo reals. I'm starting to get a little annoyed by the lag on the S3. I feel like i wasted my upgrade on this piece of crap. Hopefully Jellybean will be a lot smoother.

need something to take notes on at school during lectures and notes for reading chapters..... should I cop that new samsung 10 inch tablet or the ASUS TF300/700? I heard the tf200 prime is a buggy peice of crap

Back
Top Bottom