Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Thanks
pimp.gif

What phone are you using right now?

Samsung Nexus S and the Galaxy SII (yep, 2 phones
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Can anyone recommend a good replacement charger/data cable? (Micro USB/Mytouch 4g) I want one that will charge my phone quickly, I heard the ones on ebay charge mad slow...
Monoprice.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Can anyone recommend a good replacement charger/data cable? (Micro USB/Mytouch 4g) I want one that will charge my phone quickly, I heard the ones on ebay charge mad slow...
Monoprice.

Samsung better come with some heat. Because as of now I've decided to give the new iphone a run when it comes out.
Android phones, mainly ones on VZW haven't shown anything worthwhile recently

Samsung better come with some heat. Because as of now I've decided to give the new iphone a run when it comes out.
Android phones, mainly ones on VZW haven't shown anything worthwhile recently

^ For right now to me it's a tossup between the GNex and the ev0, i'm not even gonna wait for the SGS3

Verizon doesn't have a nice selection that ATT has right now. They're Straight winning.
frown.gif
should make the switch but i just.....can't.

^ For right now to me it's a tossup between the GNex and the ev0, i'm not even gonna wait for the SGS3

Verizon doesn't have a nice selection that ATT has right now. They're Straight winning.
frown.gif

Better off waiting for news/confirmation on SG3, cuz that new htc one........easy pass.

Better off waiting for news/confirmation on SG3, cuz that new htc one........easy pass.

jus ordered an evo 3d for $130.

i already have a gs2.

idk if i should keep the evo3d and sell the gs2 while i wait for the gs3 or just resell the evo3d for a lil profit

i already have a gs2.

idk if i should keep the evo3d and sell the gs2 while i wait for the gs3 or just resell the evo3d for a lil profit

Originally Posted by Al Audi

The only things I don't like about the One X are Sense and the camera... rest is pretty damn good. How is it an easy pass?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

The only things I don't like about the One X are Sense and the camera... rest is pretty damn good. How is it an easy pass?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

frown.gif

Agreed. Been on BigRed for last 7 years and it's been like this for as long as I can remember SMH
How could you not wait for the SGSIII?? That's THE Android phone. I'm starting to think we're going to get dambed and NOT get the SGSIII just like the SGSII 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

i already have a gs2.

Sell the Evo 3D. As soon as you can.
GSII > Evo 3D (gimmick)

Back
Top Bottom