Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just bought a refurbished Moto Xoom. Rooted it and ROM'd it etc and it is
eek.gif
. Good price as well.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Naz- it takes off everything http://db.tt/gPy3cFl6
504- majority of my themes come from Mac themes and dribble. I literally rip em and convert em.

Now I'm working on lockscreens.
pimp.gif

still cant find one cheap enough.......that thing is what? 1-2 years old?  $!@$ is still goin for $300+   thats crazy

Naz- it takes off everything http://db.tt/gPy3cFl6
504- majority of my themes come from Mac themes and dribble. I literally rip em and convert em.

Now I'm working on lockscreens.
pimp.gif

still cant find one cheap enough.......that thing is what? 1-2 years old?  $!@$ is still goin for $300+   thats crazy

Yo Pacman, i think you meant to quote Stay Lurkin,
laugh.gif
, yea them Xooms still goin @$300, i can't **#@ with Android tabs though, had a Asus Transformer, full of flaw, too heavy, keyboard was on point though. I tried da iPad, it's everything i want.
pimp.gif
But congrats on your device bro.

laugh.gif
, yea them Xooms still goin @$300, i can't **#@ with Android tabs though, had a Asus Transformer, full of flaw, too heavy, keyboard was on point though. I tried da iPad, it's everything i want.
pimp.gif

^Transformer had some decent reviews though right? I just think in terms of the tablets, the iPad is just way ahead of everything that's out.

^Transformer had some decent reviews though right? I just think in terms of the tablets, the iPad is just way ahead of everything that's out.

It was a cool tablet, pretty fast, flash support, etc. UI is
eek.gif
, don't eem need to root it.

iPad is just right for my entertainment needs, i was thinkin bout coppin the iPhone soon but, now that I got the iPad, I'm good. Damn that lil !%% phone.

It was a cool tablet, pretty fast, flash support, etc. UI is
eek.gif
, don't eem need to root it.

iPad is just right for my entertainment needs, i was thinkin bout coppin the iPhone soon but, now that I got the iPad, I'm good. Damn that lil !%% phone.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

oh, my bad

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

oh, my bad

Back
Top Bottom