• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

^What phone do you have? Rooted yet?

I saw you had battery issues with your phone. I'd suggest the root. When I first got my Thunderbolt, I probably had less than 6 hours of battery life. After rooting, I can go the whole day on one charge.

please guide me on how to root my thunderbolt.....i switched from a evo with an extended battery when i was with sprint....and this battery on the thunderbolt sucks
http://www.thunderboltforums.com/fo.../1233-rs-guide-how-root-your-thunderbolt.html
It was my first Android phone and I found the root process to be pretty simple. Mainly copy and paste and what not.

thank you,im going to try it out in the morning

^What phone do you have? Rooted yet?

I saw you had battery issues with your phone. I'd suggest the root. When I first got my Thunderbolt, I probably had less than 6 hours of battery life. After rooting, I can go the whole day on one charge.

please guide me on how to root my thunderbolt.....i switched from a evo with an extended battery when i was with sprint....and this battery on the thunderbolt sucks
http://www.thunderboltforums.com/fo.../1233-rs-guide-how-root-your-thunderbolt.html
It was my first Android phone and I found the root process to be pretty simple. Mainly copy and paste and what not.

thank you,im going to try it out in the morning

so heres my lil review of the kindle fire rooted with full google apps/android market/launcher

the kindle fire its self feels solid feels like a tank felt heavy to me but i never felt any other "Tablet" before and coming from the infuse which is really light, theres 2 speakers which get surprisingly loud but not in a bad way, the screen is nice its nothing too crazy tho i watched a movie (zach n miri) n an episode of arthur
laugh.gif
the frame is nice the back is made of that black macbook style which feels nice but ends up leaving those greasy finger prints

the wifi seems strong in a room where my phone gets 2 bars the kindle was full n fast

the original kindle os was pretty smooth i only played with it an hour before rooting though

installing android market basically changed everything for me, im using adw ex as the launcher and it works great well worth the 10 cents i spent on it
pimp.gif
the only force close ive got was with the xda app but it works

the games ive played on it run smoothly theres a video showing it can play most games in the market currently

my only gripe which is small is that i wish it was 16gb or had an micro sd slot...i say the storage is a small concern for me because i checked my amazon cloud account and it says i have 20gb till june 2012 think i got in on a slickdeals deal one day
pimp.gif

if you want to try a tablet the rooted fire is a great option it seems to get knocked on for the lack of "specs" but its ran everything i tried to run smoothly

so heres my lil review of the kindle fire rooted with full google apps/android market/launcher

the kindle fire its self feels solid feels like a tank felt heavy to me but i never felt any other "Tablet" before and coming from the infuse which is really light, theres 2 speakers which get surprisingly loud but not in a bad way, the screen is nice its nothing too crazy tho i watched a movie (zach n miri) n an episode of arthur
laugh.gif
the frame is nice the back is made of that black macbook style which feels nice but ends up leaving those greasy finger prints

the wifi seems strong in a room where my phone gets 2 bars the kindle was full n fast

the original kindle os was pretty smooth i only played with it an hour before rooting though

installing android market basically changed everything for me, im using adw ex as the launcher and it works great well worth the 10 cents i spent on it
pimp.gif
the only force close ive got was with the xda app but it works

the games ive played on it run smoothly theres a video showing it can play most games in the market currently

my only gripe which is small is that i wish it was 16gb or had an micro sd slot...i say the storage is a small concern for me because i checked my amazon cloud account and it says i have 20gb till june 2012 think i got in on a slickdeals deal one day
pimp.gif

if you want to try a tablet the rooted fire is a great option it seems to get knocked on for the lack of "specs" but its ran everything i tried to run smoothly

thank you,im going to try it out in the mornin
after rooting is like night and day with the thunderbolt
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Damn Verizon is hella expensive!

EDIT: Thinking about upgrading to a Skyrocket and selling that for the Galaxy Nexus when/if it comes to ATT or just getting the unlocked Euro version.

Damn Verizon is hella expensive!

EDIT: Thinking about upgrading to a Skyrocket and selling that for the Galaxy Nexus when/if it comes to ATT or just getting the unlocked Euro version.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Vzw=rape

cell phone service period = rape. least with VZW u get the best products/service out there

that being said i have the Nexus in my hand...
eek.gif
... >>>> Razr

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Vzw=rape

cell phone service period = rape. least with VZW u get the best products/service out there

that being said i have the Nexus in my hand...
eek.gif
... >>>> Razr

Originally Posted by gil23

pimp.gif

took me bout 3 hours to do it but I was successful...what's the advantage of rooting?

Originally Posted by gil23

pimp.gif

took me bout 3 hours to do it but I was successful...what's the advantage of rooting?

Would anyone recommend the Samsung Galaxy S2 for me? I am eligible to get an upgrade from TMO this month.

Would anyone recommend the Samsung Galaxy S2 for me? I am eligible to get an upgrade from TMO this month.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Just bought the galaxy sii from t-mo, best phone out. Runs dumb fast right out of the box, camera and screen are top notch. Highly recommend, doubt anything better will come out anytime soon.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Just bought the galaxy sii from t-mo, best phone out. Runs dumb fast right out of the box, camera and screen are top notch. Highly recommend, doubt anything better will come out anytime soon.

Man this wait on the damn Galaxy Nexus is killing me. Verizon is forever dragging their %$% on releases. They need to realize nobody wants that Droid Razr garbage and give us what we want.

Man this wait on the damn Galaxy Nexus is killing me. Verizon is forever dragging their %$% on releases. They need to realize nobody wants that Droid Razr garbage and give us what we want.

Back
Top Bottom