• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My contract with ATT is now up and i can upgrade or bounce, Galaxy Nexus is very tempting on Verizon but i have unlimited data on ATT. Wirefly doesnt seem to have ATT on their site so im asking NT for suggestions. What phone and what carrier is good? I have a rooted custom rom'd out Inspire 4G right now.

My contract with ATT is now up and i can upgrade or bounce, Galaxy Nexus is very tempting on Verizon but i have unlimited data on ATT. Wirefly doesnt seem to have ATT on their site so im asking NT for suggestions. What phone and what carrier is good? I have a rooted custom rom'd out Inspire 4G right now.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

i had unlimted everything on sprint and i left for verizon. i have 4g data and honestly i barley go over 2gb. verizon network is the best.
i got the htc rezound untill nexus prime finally release whenever that is
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

i had unlimted everything on sprint and i left for verizon. i have 4g data and honestly i barley go over 2gb. verizon network is the best.
i got the htc rezound untill nexus prime finally release whenever that is
eyes.gif

i have the galaxy s 2 for sprint and im curious if any one knows if you can use voicetalk driving mode if the voicetalk is not open ?

i have the galaxy s 2 for sprint and im curious if any one knows if you can use voicetalk driving mode if the voicetalk is not open ?

i really wanna switch to verizon when the nexus drops but i just looked over their plans and it's $99 for the minimum minutes, 1000 texts, and 4gb w/ hotspot.
30t6p3b.gif

i really wanna switch to verizon when the nexus drops but i just looked over their plans and it's $99 for the minimum minutes, 1000 texts, and 4gb w/ hotspot.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

^What phone do you have? Rooted yet?

I saw you had battery issues with your phone. I'd suggest the root. When I first got my Thunderbolt, I probably had less than 6 hours of battery life. After rooting, I can go the whole day on one charge.

please guide me on how to root my thunderbolt.....i switched from a evo with an extended battery when i was with sprint....and this battery on the thunderbolt sucks
http://www.thunderboltforums.com/fo.../1233-rs-guide-how-root-your-thunderbolt.html
It was my first Android phone and I found the root process to be pretty simple. Mainly copy and paste and what not.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

^What phone do you have? Rooted yet?

I saw you had battery issues with your phone. I'd suggest the root. When I first got my Thunderbolt, I probably had less than 6 hours of battery life. After rooting, I can go the whole day on one charge.

please guide me on how to root my thunderbolt.....i switched from a evo with an extended battery when i was with sprint....and this battery on the thunderbolt sucks
http://www.thunderboltforums.com/fo.../1233-rs-guide-how-root-your-thunderbolt.html
It was my first Android phone and I found the root process to be pretty simple. Mainly copy and paste and what not.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

30t6p3b.gif

for 90 bucks you get 450 min, unl text, and 4 gb of data. 20 bucks more gives you 6gb with hotspot.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

30t6p3b.gif

for 90 bucks you get 450 min, unl text, and 4 gb of data. 20 bucks more gives you 6gb with hotspot.

Back
Top Bottom