• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So i've had my Amaze 4g for less than a week and I've noticed one problem and I think it's a common Android issue. I'm unable to send SMS/MMS using wifi only. Is there any type of app that I can do this with?

So i've had my Amaze 4g for less than a week and I've noticed one problem and I think it's a common Android issue. I'm unable to send SMS/MMS using wifi only. Is there any type of app that I can do this with?

Originally Posted by horchata kid

thats not a android issue, you can't send sms/mms using wifi thats done through t-mobile wireless spectrum 2g/3g/4g.

thats not a android issue, you can't send sms/mms using wifi thats done through t-mobile wireless spectrum 2g/3g/4g.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

So in essence im s.o.l

So in essence im s.o.l

So in essence im s.o.l
try google voice.

So in essence im s.o.l
try google voice.

So i DLed z4root and when i try to install it a message comes up and says all apps not from Market are block.

And when I go to applications 4 sub-topics pop-up: Manage applications, running services, development, and fast boot.

I have a Inspire 4g BTW .~

So i DLed z4root and when i try to install it a message comes up and says all apps not from Market are block.

And when I go to applications 4 sub-topics pop-up: Manage applications, running services, development, and fast boot.

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

I responded to your PM.

Peace

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

I responded to your PM.

Peace

^ Thanks, it worked. But, now the z4root app keeps stalling. Any other apps out there I can use to root my phone?~

^ Thanks, it worked. But, now the z4root app keeps stalling. Any other apps out there I can use to root my phone?~

I rooted my Tmobile SGS2... Pretty easy to do, now its time to get these apps that require root like titanium backup to get rid of this bloatware...
nerd.gif

I rooted my Tmobile SGS2... Pretty easy to do, now its time to get these apps that require root like titanium backup to get rid of this bloatware...
nerd.gif

Dude on craigslist is selling a SGSII epic 4g for 325..............gonna go ahead and sell my evo 4G for 200-225 real quick.

better than using my upgrade

Dude on craigslist is selling a SGSII epic 4g for 325..............gonna go ahead and sell my evo 4G for 200-225 real quick.

better than using my upgrade

I just downloaded Kies mini to sync my android phone to my pc but it isnt working..tried to re-install it but it just stays saying "please connect your mobile phone" . anyone got any tips?

I just downloaded Kies mini to sync my android phone to my pc but it isnt working..tried to re-install it but it just stays saying "please connect your mobile phone" . anyone got any tips?

picked up the GS2 for me and the wifey ( im really tired of playing the phone waiting game )... $200 at bestbuy online order only... then i get a email saying that its on back order
30t6p3b.gif
.... gotta wait til the 24th - 27th....

Back
Top Bottom