Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

laugh.gif
 @ me for even thinking Apple was gonna come correct and have something innovative. Perfectly happy with my GS2. #*%$ is a beast. 
laugh.gif
... me and the wifey gonna cop 2 of them from tmobile this month.. mytouch 3g = garbage
laugh.gif
I held onto my mt3g also... Im calling up loyalty by the end of the week, they said last time I called they can give a discount when I want to upgrade... Or else Im going to threaten leaving to att/sprint to get the iphone
laugh.gif
Hopefully it works

laugh.gif
 @ me for even thinking Apple was gonna come correct and have something innovative. Perfectly happy with my GS2. #*%$ is a beast. 
laugh.gif
... me and the wifey gonna cop 2 of them from tmobile this month.. mytouch 3g = garbage
laugh.gif
I held onto my mt3g also... Im calling up loyalty by the end of the week, they said last time I called they can give a discount when I want to upgrade... Or else Im going to threaten leaving to att/sprint to get the iphone
laugh.gif
Hopefully it works

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hopefully it works
yo does that work.. ive been with t-mobile for a while..

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hopefully it works
yo does that work.. ive been with t-mobile for a while..

it works, i got my hd2 for 199.99 and then i got the mytouch 4g months later for 150 with loyalty...the guy @ the tmobile store told me after 1 year they can let you sign a new contract as well...thats how i plan to cop the prime if it guys directly to tmobile and not best buy

it works, i got my hd2 for 199.99 and then i got the mytouch 4g months later for 150 with loyalty...the guy @ the tmobile store told me after 1 year they can let you sign a new contract as well...thats how i plan to cop the prime if it guys directly to tmobile and not best buy

Android wins again
pimp.gif

LOL @ Apple fanboys thinking that Siri and dual core processors are something to brag about...that's been on Android for the past year. Sure they release only one phone per year but if you wanna be real innovative then do something that's actually innovative instead of tacking on standard specs on an otherwise unchanged phone.

Android wins again
pimp.gif

LOL @ Apple fanboys thinking that Siri and dual core processors are something to brag about...that's been on Android for the past year. Sure they release only one phone per year but if you wanna be real innovative then do something that's actually innovative instead of tacking on standard specs on an otherwise unchanged phone.

Alright I've decided that I'm gonna go with the gs2. Just a few questions.

If I'm going to get the gs2 without a 2 year contract should I buy the ATT one for like 550 and unlock it or buy the international one off amazon for around the same price?

And is it worth it buying it off contract? I mean I understand it's "only" 200 bucks with a two year contract but with ATT's stupidly expensive monthly plans (voice:40, text:20, 2gbdata:25) that's 85 a month.

Also, if I do buy just the phone what prepaid options do I have available??

Thanks guys!!!

Alright I've decided that I'm gonna go with the gs2. Just a few questions.

If I'm going to get the gs2 without a 2 year contract should I buy the ATT one for like 550 and unlock it or buy the international one off amazon for around the same price?

And is it worth it buying it off contract? I mean I understand it's "only" 200 bucks with a two year contract but with ATT's stupidly expensive monthly plans (voice:40, text:20, 2gbdata:25) that's 85 a month.

Also, if I do buy just the phone what prepaid options do I have available??

Thanks guys!!!

get the tmobile one...cheaper plans the gsII is gonna be the better one on tmob

or try the sprint one

if you just get the phone your not taking advantage of any of the internet capabilities by going pre pay

get the tmobile one...cheaper plans the gsII is gonna be the better one on tmob

or try the sprint one

if you just get the phone your not taking advantage of any of the internet capabilities by going pre pay

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Android wins again
pimp.gif

This

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Android wins again
pimp.gif

This

Originally Posted by duncarooos

wait what do you mean I won't be taking advantage of the internet capabilities?? Care to elaborate sir?

if your going pre pay minutes you wont have internet service besides wifi

Originally Posted by duncarooos

wait what do you mean I won't be taking advantage of the internet capabilities?? Care to elaborate sir?

if your going pre pay minutes you wont have internet service besides wifi

do you guys think the nexus s will be released in the beginning of 2012? or end of 2011?

Back
Top Bottom