Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

What device should I be grabbing or waiting for if my Upgrade is available November 1st?

On SPRINT btw.

Nexus Prime should be out by then since it'll be announced on the 11th.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

What device should I be grabbing or waiting for if my Upgrade is available November 1st?

On SPRINT btw.

Nexus Prime should be out by then since it'll be announced on the 11th.

So I'm thinking about rooting my EVO 4g. A few questions. What's a good Rom that has 4g, tether, and good battery performance? What is a Kernel? And is it easy to do on a Mac?

So I'm thinking about rooting my EVO 4g. A few questions. What's a good Rom that has 4g, tether, and good battery performance? What is a Kernel? And is it easy to do on a Mac?

Galaxy S2 if u need a phone now, much rumored Nexus Prime if u can wait a bit. Both are great options. Android FTW

Galaxy S2 if u need a phone now, much rumored Nexus Prime if u can wait a bit. Both are great options. Android FTW

samsung said this is how you fix that lockscreen issue

Settings ->Location and Security->Screen unlock settings->Timeout->Immediately.

samsung said this is how you fix that lockscreen issue

Settings ->Location and Security->Screen unlock settings->Timeout->Immediately.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

i had my best time on cyanogen...........dont remember which kernel i used though, its been awhile.

I dont know how unrEVOked would work on a mac......visit the website and see.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

i had my best time on cyanogen...........dont remember which kernel i used though, its been awhile.

I dont know how unrEVOked would work on a mac......visit the website and see.

Fast Burst Camera >>>>>

0 shutter lag
pimp.gif
no more missing shots ftw

Going to return my Epic Touch 4G and go back to my EVO. I might have gotten a lemon, but I've been getting many force closes every day, different apps. Phone freezes up during normal tasks, and I just can't accept this as normal. Still stock, so I haven't done anything to screw it up. Kind of reminded me of the Instinct and why I got rid of it. Guess I'll just wait for the news on ICS and see if Sprint will be getting one of those phones soon. Until then, back to old reliable.

Going to return my Epic Touch 4G and go back to my EVO. I might have gotten a lemon, but I've been getting many force closes every day, different apps. Phone freezes up during normal tasks, and I just can't accept this as normal. Still stock, so I haven't done anything to screw it up. Kind of reminded me of the Instinct and why I got rid of it. Guess I'll just wait for the news on ICS and see if Sprint will be getting one of those phones soon. Until then, back to old reliable.

whats better the infuse or the atrix?

i got both but i havent been able to use them cause my batteries have yet to arrive smh

the infuse is huge!
laugh.gif

whats better the infuse or the atrix?

i got both but i havent been able to use them cause my batteries have yet to arrive smh

the infuse is huge!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom