• Poll closed .
Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I lose sleep at night over it
frown.gif
.. nah actually its not a prob
laugh.gif
..I don't use wifi a ton.. so I'm good and you can keep it moving.
got em 
laugh.gif
smh at sending undercover shots.

you would use it a lot more if you knew how to get free calls over wifi like i did
You wouldn't if you had unlimited minutes like I do...

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

I lose sleep at night over it
frown.gif
.. nah actually its not a prob
laugh.gif
..I don't use wifi a ton.. so I'm good and you can keep it moving.
got em 
laugh.gif
smh at sending undercover shots.

you would use it a lot more if you knew how to get free calls over wifi like i did
You wouldn't if you had unlimited minutes like I do...

My company taking care of that bill for me >>>

..but
grin.gif
I'm not about to go back and forth lol. Just don't come at me sideways for no reason again mmk? ok <3

..but
grin.gif
I'm not about to go back and forth lol. Just don't come at me sideways for no reason again mmk? ok <3

..but
grin.gif

all i asked was how are you enjoying that weak wifi and cellular signal on your nexus s then you get aggressive and say im coming at you sideways 
roll.gif

..but
grin.gif

all i asked was how are you enjoying that weak wifi and cellular signal on your nexus s then you get aggressive and say im coming at you sideways 
roll.gif

..but
grin.gif

roll.gif

Why are you worried about how she is enjoying her phone tho?  I think thats the biggest question here...........

..but
grin.gif

roll.gif

Why are you worried about how she is enjoying her phone tho?  I think thats the biggest question here...........

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

..but
grin.gif

roll.gif

isnt asking someone how they are enjoying their phone basically asking for their view on it? 
eyes.gif

..but
grin.gif

roll.gif

isnt asking someone how they are enjoying their phone basically asking for their view on it? 
eyes.gif

I need a screen protector for my Epic, not trying to pay rape prices at Best Buy ($22 for one protector) where is the best place to get one?

I need a screen protector for my Epic, not trying to pay rape prices at Best Buy ($22 for one protector) where is the best place to get one?

roll.gif

eyes.gif
No.....asking them how they like the phone or what they like about it is asking their view on it.  If you wanted to know if she was upset at the issues with the signal and stuff, you could have just asked instead of trying to be a donkey`s behind and asking they way you did.

but thats just my opinion

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Z...&hash=item27bd95b0c8

$8 and ships from the US, not hong kong.

roll.gif

eyes.gif
No.....asking them how they like the phone or what they like about it is asking their view on it.  If you wanted to know if she was upset at the issues with the signal and stuff, you could have just asked instead of trying to be a donkey`s behind and asking they way you did.

but thats just my opinion

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Z...&hash=item27bd95b0c8

$8 and ships from the US, not hong kong.

Back
Top Bottom